Looking for a mostly empty terrain worldspace mod with just trees and lakes

This is for a Skyrim RP I've been sitting on for awhile. Camps would be ok really, but it probably needs to be navmeshed so I can play with adding some NPCs.

The problem I'm having in the vanilla game is being able to see other man-made objects like cities and towns or ruins in the distance.

How am I going to RP Philip José Farmer's Riverworld with surprised naked characters if Skyrim's buildings are everywhere? :­D

Have there been any mods like this for a separate worldspace, in Work In Progress form perhaps?

Searching nexus for worldspaces or "new lands" turns up some results of varying quality and completion. You might be able to edit them to your preferences depending on their permissions. If you're not in a hurry, I can try making a pristine river worldspace or something along those lines. I understand river valleys and mountains are quite abundant in that setting, are they not?

Thanks for replying! Yes, I am definitely not in a hurry if you want to try creating something like that.

Abundant river valleys and mountains sound nice :­D I'll search through new lands on Nexus in the meantime.

Made a heightmap with a long winding river valley, imported it and am in the stage where I have to generate regions and hand place a bunch of things. Let me know if there are any particular biomes you want to see. We're not restricted to vanilla skyrim biomes. There are enough free to use assets floating around that stinky swamps, jungles, bamboo forests, etc. might be possible.

I'm currently leaning toward mostly deciduous forests in the low lying areas, transitioning toward pine trees and more scraggly plants with altitude with ice and snow where appropriate. I'll throw an occasional clearing or field in the great forest. That way if this project turns out good enough and other people want to use it as a base for plopping down a town or bandit fort, they'll have a place to do so. 

• 4 weeks later...

@Pliny The Elder Sorry for taking so long to respond! I think forested areas and a long winding river would be great. What you described sounds perfect too. The RP of Riverworld, characters I'm going to add as followers and probably one player character will wake up in a buildings free afterlife (but camps make sense, as they'd probably set them up). Skyrim is almost perfect for this, except for the very visible cities and small towns.

• 6 months later...

Still working on this lol, just slow going since I take breaks for other projects and I wind up redoing some things since I keep learning more about the creation kit and I started learning 3d modelling because the vanilla waterfall meshes get repetitive after a while and I couldn't find any extra waterfall models on the nexus. Sank four hours into retexturing rocks and trying to figure out which color would look best on a beach or in a forest. Anyway, I have a question. If you're even still waiting on this, would you prefer the vanilla skyrim skybox with all it's wacky moons and constellations or something more mundane and earthlike?

This was the first thing to came to mind. It says modders resource, but in reality it is fully navmeshed forest world and you can tell the person who made this actually walked through nature so placement of trees/lakes are quite serene. Lots of flora too. You get there by a spell so not exactly immersive but Skyrim is a world with magic so a teleport spell is as lore-friendly as anything I suppose. Not a building/town in site but the creator stuck a samurai era japanese mansion at the very far southern point of the map for some reason so that takes care of your 'waking up in a building in the afterlife' scenario.