Load Order Help, Player Character and some NPCs have brown face bug from skyrim, Any help?

I'm somewhat experienced with SkyrimSE modding, so it came to no surprise when i was just shoving mods into MO2 that i would get a bug, but I have downloaded like 3 brown/black face bug" fixes and none have worked so far, I know im doing something wrong with the load order..  Also BodyTalk3 will not show in bodyslide under presets but shows under groups. can anyone help me out, Will include load order.  Also have discord if anyone can help. Please and Thanks. *Update* Idk what I did, but I fixed the player character issue, now just npcs like piper, nora, cait, curie etc.. thanks again

Fallout4.esm
DLCRobot.esm
DLCworkshop01.esm
DLCCoast.esm
DLCworkshop02.esm
DLCworkshop03.esm
DLCNukaWorld.esm
DLCUltraHighResolution.esm
Unofficial Fallout 4 Patch.esp
ArmorKeywords.esm
NAC.esm
TrueStormsFO4.esm
Homemaker.esm
WorkshopFramework.esm
SS2.esm
K198Recruit.esl
Companion Infinite Ammo.esm
HUDFramework.esm
KillTips_by_tooun.esl
MWNPCFST.esl
FaceLight.esl
AAF.esm
AAFThemes.esl
Bememoth Separated Cart.esl
FOVSlider.esl
AWKCR - Mod Power Armor Engine Glitch Fix.esp
More Power Armour Mods.esp
Consistent Power Armor Overhaul.esp
Brotherhood Power Armor Overhaul.esp
def_inv_scrap_en.esp
FunctionalDisplays.esp
FunctionalDisplays-AID-VIS-WI.esp
FunctionalDisplays-AID-VIS.esp
FunctionalDisplays-AID-WI.esp
FunctionalDisplays-Collectibles.esp
FunctionalDisplays-MISC-VIS.esp
FunctionalDisplays-Patch-DLC-ALL-VIS.esp
FunctionalDisplays-Patch-DLC-ALL.esp
PAMAP.esp
LovingCurie_1.0.3b.esp
TrueStormsFO4-EarlierSunsets.esp
TrueStormsFO4-FarHarbor.esp
ImmersiveVendors.esp
SettlementMenuManager.esp
Live Dismemberment - POSTAL.esp
E3PC.esp
Homemaker - Streetlights Use Passive Power.esp
Homemaker - Unlocked Institute Objects.esp
VisibleCompanionAffinity.esp
USP .45_by_tooun.esp
PiP-Boy2000.esp
TakeCover.esp
ENBLightsHDRPatch.esp
GunGS.esp
Eli_Armour_Compendium.esp
AmazingFollowerTweaks.esp
K9TacticalHarness.esp
HiPolyFaces.esp
KSHairsFemsheppingRadbeetle.esp
SSEX.esp
Rage_octocamo_suit.esp
Modern Armors.esp
Modern Firearms.esp
Atomic Lust.esp
ESPExplorerFO4.esp
NAC-FarHarbor.esp
TrueStormsFO4-EarlierSunsetsFH.esp
NAC-NukaWorld.esp
KSHairdos_oel.esp
FO4 NPCs Travel.esp
The Eyes Of Beauty.esp
TheEyesOfBeauty.esp
BetterSettlers.esp
BetterSettlersCleanFacePack.esp
BetterSettlersMortalSoldiersPack.esp
BetterSettlersNoLollygagging.esp
LooksMenu.esp
3dscopes-replacer.esp
3dscopes-replacer-takecoverpatch.esp
Nexus_PMC.esp
FO4 Seasons - Autumn_GoldenGrasses - AllDLC.esp
KSHairdos.esp
AzarPonytailHairstyles.esp
BetterSettlersCCAPack2.0.esp
LovingCait.esp
ValiusHDTextures2K.esp
FlaconOil_BA2_2K_Part1.esp
FlaconOil_BA2_2K_Part2.esp
FlaconOil_BA2_2K_Part3.esp
SS2Extended.esp
Farelle_Animations.esp
BraveAnims.esp
rxl_bp70_animations.esp
SavageCabbage_Animations.esp
BraveAnims_Fix.esp
Deathclaw_nude.esp
ErectionFix_SilverPerv.esp
SuperMutantFreezeFix.esp
UAP Moans.esp
Zaz Particle Effects.esp
4K Face + LMCC.esp
Rusty Face Fix.esp
FusionGirl.esp
LooksMenu Customization Compendium.esp
PiP-Boy2000_LMCC.esp
PiP-Boy2000_THBrows.esp
LovingPiper_LCC.esp
Armorsmith Extended.esp
Tactical Flashlights.esp
Tactical Flashlights - Settings.esp
EnhancedLightsandFX.esp
Pip-Boy Flashlight.esp
PiP-Boy2000_Pip-BoyFlashlight.esp
StartMeUp.esp
BodyTalk3-LooksMenu.esp
BodyTalk3-RaiderNormalsFix.esl

Select NPC brown face but not on player is probably because you have different size textures for face/makeups and when you use a mix match combination you get brown face. Example 2K face with 1K makeup.

Reinstall BodyTalk3 and ensure you select the Bodyslide preset under options page1.  

Run Bodyslide.  You should now see options for BodyTalk under Outfit/Body.

Select desired preset under Presets.  Build body before exiting Bodyslide.

Brown or Black Face bug can be very frustrating.  Put simply you have face textures that do not match the size of your body textures.

For example, if you have an HD or 4K/8K Body but your face textures are SD or not high resolution, you will get the bug.

I usually will ensure my character is looking good before enabling a bunch of mods.  You will want to disable anything that alters the face.

If you want to use HD then watch things like deLuxe Makeup.  For LMCC ensure you enable the LMCC HD for HD and LMCC 2K for anything else.

Also watch out for Freckle, eyebrow, and any mods like this that can alter the face textures.  

Try to get your character back to normal.  Sometimes you need to change to a different face preset, then back.  Sometimes start a new game or load game before bug.  

Once the bug is fixed then you may be able to enable the mods you turned off one at a time.

I am using HD.  I have Unique Player and use FSM Extreme for my character.  The textures are only in the Unique Player textures folder.  I use Valkyr HD textures for the face.

I am using Improved Skin Texture 3.0 for the NPC's.  I do not have DeLuxe Makeup enabled.  I have Looksmenu with Looks Menu Customization Compendium, LMCC enabled.  I am using the LMCC HD textures.  My PC, My followers and all the NPC's I have encountered are all fine.  

There is also a guide for installing AAF on this site.  It may be helpful for later.

1 hour ago, Samuraitech said:

Reinstall BodyTalk3 and ensure you select the Bodyslide preset under options page1.  

Run Bodyslide.  You should now see options for BodyTalk under Outfit/Body.

Select desired preset under Presets.  Build body before exiting Bodyslide.

Brown or Black Face bug can be very frustrating.  Put simply you have face textures that do not match the size of your body textures.

For example, if you have an HD or 4K/8K Body but your face textures are SD or not high resolution, you will get the bug.

I usually will ensure my character is looking good before enabling a bunch of mods.  You will want to disable anything that alters the face.

If you want to use HD then watch things like deLuxe Makeup.  For LMCC ensure you enable the LMCC HD for HD and LMCC 2K for anything else.

Also watch out for Freckle, eyebrow, and any mods like this that can alter the face textures.  

Try to get your character back to normal.  Sometimes you need to change to a different face preset, then back.  Sometimes start a new game or load game before bug.  

Once the bug is fixed then you may be able to enable the mods you turned off one at a time.

I am using HD.  I have Unique Player and use FSM Extreme for my character.  The textures are only in the Unique Player textures folder.  I use Valkyr HD textures for the face.

I am using Improved Skin Texture 3.0 for the NPC's.  I do not have DeLuxe Makeup enabled.  I have Looksmenu with Looks Menu Customization Compendium, LMCC enabled.  I am using the LMCC HD textures.  My PC, My followers and all the NPC's I have encountered are all fine.  

There is also a guide for installing AAF on this site.  It may be helpful for later.

Ok, Bodyslide issue handled, jsut forgot to tick the actual boxes for bodyslide files when installing BT3 so thank you, so far removed all face altering mods, seeing if I can get piper to revert to normal.. so far.. no luck *UPDATE* I GOT MY NPCS WORKING! but now my player character is missing his entire front face... any tips?

I have had that in Skyrim but don't recall that happening in FO4.  In Skyrim it was missing, corrupted or wrong head mesh for character you created.

You may need to look at a mod that is changing the head mesh.  Sometimes armor mods can cause this but only when you are wearing the armor or a helmet.

Did you ever get your characters black face issue resolved?

I put a bunch of face textures in separate folders inside my fusion girl unique player folder so I could experiment.

When I use Valkyr Face HD Mod with FSM Extreme all is good.  I purposely exited the game and activated the Valkyr SD Face Version and got black face.

Look at the three face files: basefemalehead_d, n, and s.dds.  With Valkyr HD the sizes are all 1K.  With Valkyr SD the basefemalehead_s file is 512 x 512.  Ensure you have no files 512 x 512 when using DLC High Resolution Texture Pack.  You can see the file sizes when you go inside mod folders in left pane.  Click on File Tree Tab. Expand Textures folder until you see base human female.  The texture files should be located there.  Double click on the last one, ends in _S.  Ensure it is 1K, 2K, or 4K not 512 x 512.

So far everybody in may game is good.  

You may want to add the LMCC 2K option with your LMCC.  The base LMCC is not HD.

Also, you need to look at mods in the left pane and not just plugins on the right.  textures and meshes don't necessarily need a plugin.  They can replace vanilla files directly.

Ensure you don't have a mod like this messing up meshes for your head or textures for face.  You can hide files in MO2 by right clicking and selecting hide.  Can Unhide later if needed.  Works for folders too.  Useful feature.  

Nothing in your list, other than LMCC, is jumping out to me as wrong but that list only shows plugins.

Brown Face bug usually has absolutely nothing to do with body textures as it's a FaceGen Error. If you're getting issues with the bug in FO4 it's more likely the following: 

1. Not enough VRAM 
  2. Your Face texture sizes not properly matching in resolution/saving format.
    - All HUMAN based head textures (Across all Genders) need to be the exact same res/format to not cause errors. That means you can't run 4K females and 1K Males or etc. All your face textures have to be 4K or 1K. Any mods that add face textures also need to be scaled to that same resolution. 
  3. IN some cases it can occur after longer gameplay sessions, easily fixed by just reloading the game

Most of the time it's the Texture Resolution, lot of people don't understand or read the mods they're trying to use. 

Now, There is some validity in the idea that your face/body/hands should be close enough in resolution to prevent issues with seams (ex, 8K body, 2-4K Hands, 4K Face) but that's another matter.