Able to export the mod's body/s to Bodyslide?

Hey there,

I was wondering if it'd be at all possible to have the various versions of the Chaurus Queen's body, armors and various transformations appear in the Bodyslide 'Outfit/Body' selection tab upon installation of the mod. I've attempted to give it several goes myself, but being a complete rookie at any kind of modding, I haven't had any luck so far.

My reason for asking is that I've noticed that when the various transformations occur, it overrides my currently in use body (CBBE HDT.) Some of the body's / transformations appear to lack a belly node or slider which I feel takes away from the brood-mother like nature of the mod, as my character's belly will appear flat, regardless of pregnancy.

Any help or advice on this would be greatly appreciated as I've really been enjoying the mod so far! ?