NPC Clothes Changer and Maintainer By dudestia (SE Port)

NPC Clothes Changer and Maintainer By dudestia (SE Port)

View File

SE port of the mod "NPC Clothes Changer and Maintainer" by dudestia. I don't know why nobody ever thought of converting this mod to SE, it's quite a handy tool to swap out an NPC's outfit with anything you have in your inventory and make make it stay there forever. Personally i didn't think i of all people would be doing this since i know next to nothing about modding lol.

Speaking of which, in case it doesn't work in your game for whatever reason (i'm almost confident there's no chance of that happening but still), i probably wouldn't be able to fix it without help from someone who knows modding so yeah, help me or call someone who can help me if you can lol.

Detailed description and explanation for this mod's functionality can be found in the original mod page embeded above by the way.

Q: bUt bUt wHy pOsT iT oNlY hErE u CaN aLsO pOsT iT oN nExUs!

A: BY THE POWER OF HORNY, I ORDER YOU TO UP THE SHUT FUCK (m'kay?)

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    02/07/2021
  • Category
  • Requires
    Nothing, i suppose.
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    No

• 1 year later...
7 minutes ago, zer02 said:

if only this mod had the opportunity to assign several outfits\armor  by classes\types of NPCs (guard, resident, bandit, mage, etc.) - all this would be nice

Yeah i guess, i'm not talented enough to make something like that so that's too bad. I'm not sure if a mod like that already exists and we just don't know about it, or maybe someone will make it in the future who knows.

3 hours ago, Mr. Otaku said:

Yeah i guess, i'm not talented enough to make something like that so that's too bad. I'm not sure if a mod like that already exists and we just don't know about it, or maybe someone will make it in the future who knows.

All that a person does not know yet is a temporary effect.Everything that a person already knows is good. Thank you for your time.

2 minutes ago, tzkfaci said:

Does this port include the spells found in dragonsreach that the original has? Because I can't find them :(

I changed nothing from the original mod during this conversion so the spell should still be there, i'm not sure why you can't find it in your game. Do you have any mods that alter anything in Dragonsreach?

2 hours ago, Mr. Otaku said:

I changed nothing from the original mod during this conversion so the spell should still be there, i'm not sure why you can't find it in your game. Do you have any mods that alter anything in Dragonsreach?

Yes I think I do, there's some other stuff on there. Is there a way to spawn the spell books? Do you happen to know the IDs or anything like that. 

11 minutes ago, tzkfaci said:

Yes I think I do, there's some other stuff on there. Is there a way to spawn the spell books? Do you happen to know the IDs or anything like that. 

Ah that could be the cause, but i have a better solution for you instead of going through IDs. Try this mod, you can open any esp/esm in game and take items out of them directly.

There's also the possibility that this mod simply isn't compatible with AE, if you're using AE then that could also be the reason although i can't confirm it at the moment. Try the mod i linked above. If you're using SE then you can also try this mod instead.

7 hours ago, Mr. Otaku said:

Ah that could be the cause, but i have a better solution for you instead of going through IDs. Try this mod, you can open any esp/esm in game and take items out of them directly.

There's also the possibility that this mod simply isn't compatible with AE, if you're using AE then that could also be the reason although i can't confirm it at the moment. Try the mod i linked above. If you're using SE then you can also try this mod instead.

Thanks for reply. I actually do have that SE mod and tried looking for this mod in it to, but I cant find it in the list. So weird..

5 minutes ago, tzkfaci said:

Thanks for reply. I actually do have that SE mod and tried looking for this mod in it to, but I cant find it in the list. So weird..

That's unexpected, did you check if the esp of this mod is active in your plugins list? Because i don't know why it would suddenly not appear.

25 minutes ago, Mr. Otaku said:

That's unexpected, did you check if the esp of this mod is active in your plugins list? Because i don't know why it would suddenly not appear.

Just checked again and found it, but it only contains the Ring. ? no books

8 minutes ago, tzkfaci said:

Just checked again and found it, but it only contains the Ring. ? no books

The ring is all you need to be honest, having that in your inventory alone will make the mod work. But i still don't understand why you can't find the book, i'm starting to doubt if the book is even in the mod to begin with lol. It should be there though, i didn't change anything from the original mod. Strange.

On 6/4/2022 at 2:44 AM, Mr. Otaku said:

The ring is all you need to be honest, having that in your inventory alone will make the mod work. But i still don't understand why you can't find the book, i'm starting to doubt if the book is even in the mod to begin with lol. It should be there though, i didn't change anything from the original mod. Strange.

Yea the ring is great, I'm just worried about the 100 npc limit, since I'm changing so many npcs lol. Maybe it's worth checking if you have the  book too. No big deal though.