Is there a way to fix vagina texture issue?

I was looking for skintone replacement i liked and eventually found some but im having an issue with texture glitch (?) now and i don't know how to fix it (or if is there even one)

So far i tried 

-Trying other skins 

-Removing any mods that could be a conflict and testing the skins again

-Deleting cache

-Checking this thread "Female sims have a double vagina. Is this normal? - The Sims 3 Technical Support - LoversLab"

But none worked every skin is  resulting with this 

Screenshot.jpg.862a5ae3e9855b710cb8cdb4e608b380.jpg

Is this how it is or am i doing something wrong

21 hours ago, shiftdelete99 said:

Is this how it is

That's probably going to be it. It's the limits of the mesh. The mesh is low poly, and has a seam on the inner leg through the crotch, and color/ tone matching is very difficult. As what EA set up is basically the standard, modders have always just done the best they can with a bad set up and matched skins to the poop mesh UV, and meshes to the poop multiplier textures.

I should add that EA probably never intended detailed vaginas or sex mods when they made their original meshes.

Only way I know to fix it would be to make a new mesh and skins set to match. Don't know your level of pulling things appart, but... If you download my original FemmeBot, extract the mesh using s3pe and open it in blender, you'll see her pelvis is a one piece projected UV mapping, which eliminates the crotch seam. BUT... her image textures are also made specifically to that mesh.

23 hours ago, LadySmoks said:

That's probably going to be it. It's the limits of the mesh. The mesh is low poly, and has a seam on the inner leg through the crotch, and color/ tone matching is very difficult. As what EA set up is basically the standard, modders have always just done the best they can with a bad set up and matched skins to the poop mesh UV, and meshes to the poop multiplier textures.

I should add that EA probably never intended detailed vaginas or sex mods when they made their original meshes.

Only way I know to fix it would be to make a new mesh and skins set to match. Don't know your level of pulling things appart, but... If you download my original FemmeBot, extract the mesh using s3pe and open it in blender, you'll see her pelvis is a one piece projected UV mapping, which eliminates the crotch seam. BUT... her image textures are also made specifically to that mesh.

I could try making something up but im not sure if it will be worth it

Anyways thanks for clearing things up i actually never bothered downloading adult skin before so i didn't know about it