Does anyone know what happen to the mod Lethal Majesty?

So i have been looking for a hood that was in the skyrim ported mod Lethal Majesty by Sinblood [Sinblood being the original mod author of the mod for Oblivion]. I can't recall the if the original mod had the same hood by the skrim hood is the best approach to hoods and hair that I have seen done and it is largely obscure and unkown. look at this picture on the nexus with the hood being worn with black sacrament unholy armour. You can see how even with a wide haircut there is little to no clipping. If I recall correctly there were multiple version of the hood some with a circlet or not as I recall it used the circlet slot not the hood slot. 

[Edit] Anyone know of any Hood mods that Don't replace your hair and are designed not to clip with your hair and don't make the hood invisible?

5696-1-1335784070.jpg

I know this hood is not part of the Arise chapter 1 mod because I sent in this picture years ago but multiple computer systems later I no longer have a copy of lethal majesty.

[EDIT2] I found a skyrim SE Lethal majesty file but it doesn't have the hood nor any circlets. It is incomplete compared to the original Oblivion mod, not sure why and requires HDThighheels which I believe is abandon. It is a bad port in general, unfortunately. 

[Edit3] [Semi-Solved] Found an Oldrim version of the mod. I used the creation kit to make the .esp file SSE compatible but the meshes and textures are not the greatest and don't port well. This mod does have the hood as I remember it as the picture above. There are three circlets, 1 circlet, 1 hood and 1 hood & circlet. Not two different circlets as I miss remembered. The mod doesn't do a great job in general as the 1st person and 3rd person meshes distort the character, giving it an odd body shape and strange finger. There are artifacts attached to the meshes as well that cause odd "shadows" when an item is worn. [I don't know how to fix the meshes and textures to make them SSE compliant, not to mention the bad body shape to begin with.

If anyone is looking to make hoods that don't remove hair and are designed to reduce clipping from a fair number of hair styles this might be a decent template. The oldrim file is found here.

Lethal Majesty - Elder Scrolls Skyrim Clothing (modsreloaded.com)

No i don't but why are you even bringing up an editor?  I am trying to understand why you posted what you did in the context of my OP.

1) i don't want to make my hair invisible (Vanilla solution to hoods and hair)  nor do i want my headgear to be invisible so why bring this up?

2) The picture includes a hood that is visible with hair that is visible and the hood sits on the head without major clipping so my example shows nothing "invisible".

3) How could I even edit the files when I don't have files anymore which is why i was asking what happen to the mod. And why i said i don't have the files anymore in the original post.

So your response is very confusing to me.

the hair will not become invisible, only the helmet or circlet.

Helmet with higher priotity biped overwrites hair.

but it doesn't matter.

Your question......

"Anyone know of any Hood mods that Don't replace your hair and are designed not to clip with your hair?"

Sorry for confusing you.

Just forget it what I said and good luck finding the mod.

On 1/20/2021 at 9:37 PM, Kahnadah said:

Gothfather He misunderstood what you wanted. Calm down. At least he was trying to do something for you. He even apologized. What more could you ask for?

Text is makes it appear more angry than I intended. You are not witnessing anger but confusion but text doesn't translate intent well and it always appears more harsh than it usually is intended. 

It was not my intent to attack but understand. I wasn't sure if I even understood what T-lam was saying at first.