Skyrim keeps crashing on me

22 minutes ago, Grey Cloud said:

So in 15 hours you have uninstalled Skyrim and all your mods; reinstalled and tested Skyrim; and then reinstalled 90 mods? Amazing.

You still have SLNC so you have not learned anything here. @Psalam mentioned SLNC in post #6.

Also still in there is 58 3a     ContinueGameNoCrash.esp. If you had bothered to read the description page of Load Game CTD Fix you would have seen that this is the successor to CGNC.

You are doing something wrong. The blog @Psalam linked or the five tools I linked will get you a solid, stable game.

I made a backup of Skyrim before installing any mods, so reinstalling it isn't a problem. I completely forgot about SLNC, I disabled it now and removed ContinueGameNoCrash.

I'm gonna go test now.

4 hours ago, Grey Cloud said:

So in 15 hours you have uninstalled Skyrim and all your mods; reinstalled and tested Skyrim; and then reinstalled 90 mods? Amazing.

You still have SLNC so you have not learned anything here. @Psalam mentioned SLNC in post #6.

Also still in there is 58 3a     ContinueGameNoCrash.esp. If you had bothered to read the description page of Load Game CTD Fix you would have seen that this is the successor to CGNC.

You are doing something wrong. The blog @Psalam linked or the five tools I linked will get you a solid, stable game.

It did help, but it still crashes after some time

Load Order.txt