twitter.com/NIND_CBBE_LE
======================
TERA Ebonshroud Mashup with Zaps added

Changes Made (other than CBBE Bodyslide):

-Oily Body
-Sexy ZAPS

Install/Uninstall:
=======================

Use the usual methods by either a mod manager or manual install.

Acquisition:
=======================

Utilize AdditemMenu and search "Ebonshroud" or craft

Credits:
Sources

Ebon Shroud - TERA Armors
Timerender - TERA Armors
Showoffboots - Heimu Pack

10 minutes ago, dje34 said:

Thanks for your work and for sharing it. I like a lot of your conversions.

But am I supposed to have an empty Preset drop-down list in BodySlide when selecting the armor parts from this one mod?

Hmmmm... no you aren't.... let me check and see if I forgot the slidergroups file.

EDIT: Lol I see the issue.  Redownload it in 5 minutes please.

17 hours ago, NIND (jimmyyu) said:

It has been updated.

Thanks, the Preset drop-down list works now!

Though for some reason I don't understand yet I don't have the same result in BodySlide and in game, the body armor deforms some parts of the character's body in game while it works fine in BodySlide... Same with armor boots and feet... It may have something to do with the BodySlide Build process... Or something else...

3 hours ago, dje34 said:

Thanks, the Preset drop-down list works now!

Though for some reason I don't understand yet I don't have the same result in BodySlide and in game, the body armor deforms some parts of the character's body in game while it works fine in BodySlide... Same with armor boots and feet... It may have something to do with the BodySlide Build process... Or something else...

can you post an example of what you mean?

Bottom cheeks and breasts look flatter and higher in game compared to how they look in BodySlide, the more I weigh them in racemenu the more it is obvious but for a correct BodySlide/Game comparison I did stick with body weight 100 in both, without changing nodes in game.

Feet look awful in both.

I didn't see a problem with the gloves yet.

1 hour ago, dje34 said:

Bottom cheeks and breasts look flatter and higher in game compared to how they look in BodySlide, the more I weigh them in racemenu the more it is obvious but for a correct BodySlide/Game comparison I did stick with body weight 100 in both, without changing nodes in game.

Feet look awful in both.

I didn't see a problem with the gloves yet.

Okay the boobs and butt look different in BS vs ingame due to them having HDT weighting..... what do you mean the feet look "awful"?

1 hour ago, NIND (jimmyyu) said:

Okay the boobs and butt look different in BS vs ingame due to them having HDT weighting..... what do you mean the feet look "awful"?

Thanks for your answer.

I mean they look ugly, normally they would look like CBBE feet but they have black marks here and there on toes, and toenails are not painted like they are in racemenu.

After further investigations it seems your latest conversion mods don't match the BodySlide version I'm using.

It is not related to this mod in particular.

1 hour ago, dje34 said:

Thanks for your answer.

I mean they look ugly, normally they would look like CBBE feet but they have black marks here and there on toes, and toenails are not painted like they are in racemenu.

After further investigations it seems your latest conversion mods don't match the BodySlide version I'm using.

It is not related to this mod in particular.

What version of Bodyslide are you using?  and can I see a picture of the feet?  this may be something worth posting on the OS discord.

On 1/17/2021 at 9:48 PM, NIND (jimmyyu) said:

What version of Bodyslide are you using?  and can I see a picture of the feet?  this may be something worth posting on the OS discord.

Bodyslide + Outfit Studio v4.7.4, it seems.

Here is a screenshot of the feet in Racemenu, you will find a comparison screenshot of this mod boots in BodySlide and in game in one of my previous posts on this thread.

Spoiler

RacemenuFeet1.jpg.399d81949e6e105f7b89651175859d37.jpg