Looking for sex to impact gameplay/stats

After some trial and error, I finally have everything working well enough in regards to physics, animations, triggering sex organically or just through menus. 

What I'm looking for now is gameplay based results/effects. So far I've come across exactly one mod that influences xp based on arousal so... yeah. Any recommendations?

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/4/2021 at 1:59 AM, ExarchDeceiver said:

After some trial and error, I finally have everything working well enough in regards to physics, animations, triggering sex organically or just through menus. 

What I'm looking for now is gameplay based results/effects. So far I've come across exactly one mod that influences xp based on arousal so... yeah. Any recommendations?

If you're talking about LE - SL Disparity is basicly all in one package that should cover almost everything, as far as options go. Takes a little getting used to thou, and you have to disable its a.spd modifications if you have anything else touch that variable. But it is the best option by far.

If you're talking about SE - well, SL Disparity is unavaliable there. You can get some functionality in cursed loot (arousal buffs), PSQ has a bunch of effects (stregnthen/weaken character based on how "fed" it is). FHU/Apropos2 allow some serious adverse effects to excessive participation in SL scenes. None of those offer anything close to customization freedom of disparity, but thats what is available.

22 hours ago, nilead said:

If you're talking about LE - SL Disparity is basicly all in one package that should cover almost everything, as far as options go. Takes a little getting used to thou, and you have to disable its a.spd modifications if you have anything else touch that variable. But it is the best option by far.

If you're talking about SE - well, SL Disparity is unavaliable there. You can get some functionality in cursed loot (arousal buffs), PSQ has a bunch of effects (stregnthen/weaken character based on how "fed" it is). FHU/Apropos2 allow some serious adverse effects to excessive participation in SL scenes. None of those offer anything close to customization freedom of disparity, but thats what is available.

Thanks so much! I'm on SE so I'll give those a look.