Need help with clothing morph still showing when disrobed.

I'm running up against the problem of characters having their bodies morphed by their clothing as is normally done to avoid clipping.  However, when disrobed in full-screen barbershop they retain their bizarre skinny-limbs and other distortions.  What are the triggers to look out for that can remove these morphs when clothing is removed?

I'm a rank amateur at modding, but I'm learning my way around the file structure and have successfully made some minor mods.  This one is driving me nuts though, and I can't pin down the source.  Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Skinny limbs are usually a sign of [Spindy].

Are you sure your character doesn't have it?

Otherwise, no idea.

Especially why it would affect LIMBS of all things.

Also, can you share the code of HOW you are disrobing them in the first place?

Or just name the mod, if that's the case.

Giving the actual details usually helps to identify the problem, ya know.

This is the situation across all characters and has nothing to do with traits.  All bodies have two sets of morphs.  One is done to work within clothing so that it doesn't clip through.  The other is for when they aren't wearing clothes.  One can remove clothes from a figure, but what you see underneath is not the correct body shape.  The undressed body shape is a specific morph.  A good example of this is when trying to dress the undressed morph breasts will clip through most outfits.

I am trying to learn the specifics of the instructions around these morphs and when they are triggered.

My current frustration is while using the Undress mod, Disrobed Ruler Designer, and Full-Screen Barbershop.  The first two together work just fine and achieve the desired effect of normal looking people without clothes. The problem comes when adding additional mods, particularly those that add clothing, like the Community Flavor Pack.  The latest version of CFP seems to have solved the problem, but it wrecks the Disrobed Ruler Designer.  So, I'm trying to understand the specific files and code that handle dressed and undressed morphing states.  That way I can create compatibility patches for any mods I'm using, and not screw things up for any mods I create myself.

Can you post a screenshot of the same character robed and disrobed from inside Barbershop?

I understand how it can glitch the main body, but limbs is a weird glitch all around.

And could also be an easy answer, when it's obvious WHAT is happening there.

So - needs screenshots.

Well I haven't worked with the mods or clothing yet. Based on what you're saying there is likely a reset to base call in the barbershop disrobe designer. However the added clothes are not named and called in these mods to reset. There is likely a huge list of all the clothing models in these mods that reset to the base nude model. If that's how it works it means compatibility between mods will be problematic.