[resolved] Wearable and invisible object to trigger vagina collision (or a tutorial to make one)

I'm making some static object poses where the male actor is basically just an object mesh, so it obviously doesn't trigger any HDT collisions with the body I'm using (BHUNP).

My questions are:

1. Is there a mod out there which has an invisible, wearable object that can trigger the vagina bones to remain open?

2. If not, is it even possible or am I misunderstanding how collisions work?

3. If it's possible, what resources/tutorials would I need to make it?

I tried looking for a tutorial myself but I can't figure out the right search terms to find what I'm looking for. Any help to point me in the right direction would be appreciated.

(a wearable object just seemed like the easiest thing I could think of but please tell me if there's an easier way to accomplish what I'm looking for)

33 minutes ago, arsenic20 said:

I'm making some static object poses where the male actor is basically just an object mesh, so it obviously doesn't trigger any HDT collisions with the body I'm using (BHUNP).

My questions are:

1. Is there a mod out there which has an invisible, wearable object that can trigger the vagina bones to remain open?

2. If not, is it even possible or am I misunderstanding how collisions work?

3. If it's possible, what resources/tutorials would I need to make it?

I tried looking for a tutorial myself but I can't figure out the right search terms to find what I'm looking for. Any help to point me in the right direction would be appreciated.

(a wearable object just seemed like the easiest thing I could think of but please tell me if there's an easier way to accomplish what I'm looking for)

I don't know if this is what you are looking for but I downloaded this mod before, I forgot where. I just hope it will help you a bit.

27+.Vagina Dummy Collision.7z

15 minutes ago, Ma Ri said:

I don't know if this is what you are looking for but I downloaded this mod before, I forgot where. I just hope it will help you a bit.

27+.Vagina Dummy Collision.7z 694.38 kB · 0 downloads

Just from the name it seems exactly what I'm looking for, though when I tried equipping it in game, I didn't get any results...

Does it work for you? If so can you tell me what setup/body you're using?

EDIT: I found the creator's site and will keep playing with it, this is a great hint, thank you so much!