Bodyslide & MO2 issues

So I tried following the guide in the tutorial above, along with any additional assistance later on the years to figure a solution. Yet with MO2, it seems I still cannot get the bodyslides to configure as it should. Instead, it continues to revert back to vanilla files. I never had this issue with SSE nor did I have this issue when I use to play Fallout 4 a year or two ago. Of recent, this problem has arisen. I have tested a different manager like NMM and it works to my favor. The problem is NMM can cause in game lag/stutter, whereas MO2 does not deliver this same problem. Unless of course I did something wrong.

To have an idea of what I've troubleshoot, I made sure I'm using bodyslide x64. I also venture into the game data file, and made sure the following is correct:

Game Data Path: B:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\data\

Advanced

Outpath Path: B:\Mod Base\Fallout 4\overwrite\

Lastly as the video stated, to create a mod in overwrite and have it ticked. All said and done, this does not resolve the problem. Any idea why is it with MO2 and Fallout 4 it's complicated and/or not compatible? Or if there's something else I am missing? Again, never have these issues with SSE. It's plug in and play. Fallout 4 has been a nightmare.

Output path should be example B:\Users\Yourname\AppData\Local\ModOrganizer\Fallout 4\overwrite\ or whatever the path is to your overwrite folder in MO2.

If it's not putting a meshes folder into your MO2 overwrite folder with nif files you built in Bodyslide inside them it's not going to work.