Mod/Modding Help Request: Clothing restrictions on node size

Milk Mod Economy has this feature when the character's breasts get too big, that armor/a top can't be worn and/or it gets removed.  I'm looking to make (or request that someone make [or someone help me make]) a mod to do something similar, but globally. 

So, here's the idea: if the breast, belly, or butt nodes reach certain levels, (chest) armor can't be worn; it would be nice to also do the same thing for leg armor, but since Bethesda decided to not make that exist, well...

Ideally, this would be three configurable MCM numbers for each the breast, belly, and butt nodes.  One for clothing, one for light armor, and finally for heavy armor.  Get too big due to growth from any of a number of mods?  Well, you have to fix that before you will fit again.  

The idea came about from the general growth from pregnancy mods, of course fused with the effect from MME.  I have immersion in mind, but I imagine it working for anyone, if the numbers are configurable.  

My modding experience is mostly just level design and I want to get back into it (hence the ask for help).  I thought something small like this would make sense, so I don't bite off more than I can chew and also learn a bit about scripting.  Alternatively, if someone likes the idea and already has the knowhow to make it happen, feel free.

This mod includes such a system

If you toggle the ASS on in the MCM, when you equip a piece of armor it will ask you to mark it as Well fitted, tight, suggestive, revealing, arousing, micro armor, or nipple tassels. If you have the inflation framework mod(SLIF), as your characters body grows from other mods utilizing SLIF, armor will get tighter and eventually you wont be able to wear it, forcing you to go to skimpier armor. All of this is configurable in the MCM. Nipple tassels are exempt from being effected by body growth.