CTD on opening chests

My game have started to get CTD whenever I open chest, body or anything else. Regarding opening inventory everything is ok, also for crafting and I am able to loot stuff normally without opening ofc. I have played normally and have stop to play few months ago, now I got back and got this CTDs. I haven't changed ANYTHING at all and b/c of that I am totally stumped...

If some1 have any idea what can be wrong here please help.

14 minutes ago, darky said:

My game have started to get CTD whenever I open chest, body or anything else. Regarding opening inventory everything is ok, also for crafting and I am able to loot stuff normally without opening ofc. I have played normally and have stop to play few months ago, now I got back and got this CTDs. I haven't changed ANYTHING at all and b/c of that I am totally stumped...

I had this before. This happens usually when there is something with a broken meshes or textures inside the chest or inventory you are looting. I would check all your mods that adds Items to enemies and chests around the world. 

2 hours ago, darky said:

Disable any mods with the word "snap" in the name & try again.

:exclamation:

2 hours ago, osculim said:

I had this before. This happens usually when there is something with a broken meshes or textures inside the chest or inventory you are looting. I would check all your mods that adds Items to enemies and chests around the world. 

It seems that u r right, I don't have time to check every plugin atm, but I have checked with an old save where I didn't have most stuff in inventory and all was fine. Prob is actually my inventory where I have something which cause this (and I have a zillion stuff in inventory lol ). Still I don't understand why this happen all of sudden... Will check when I got time, in any case TYVM for putting me on the right track! :)

7 minutes ago, VonHelton said:

Disable any mods with the word "snap" in the name & try again.

With all mods activated, when I have load old save without a zillion stuff in inventory, all is fine. It seems that some stuff in inventory make this crap, which is quite possible since i have modified many clothes in inventory, but since I am not so good in modding, I prolly made some mistake and have destroyed some mesh... Though I don't get it, can you put some example for that "snap" ?

16 minutes ago, darky said:

With all mods activated, when I have load old save without a zillion stuff in inventory, all is fine. It seems that some stuff in inventory make this crap, which is quite possible since i have modified many clothes in inventory, but since I am not so good in modding, I prolly made some mistake and have destroyed some mesh... Though I don't get it, can you put some example for that "snap" ?

Ok, if you don't have any mods with the name "snap", then disable furniture mods & see what happens.

After some testing, if I get right, it seems that culprit isn't some mod in particular but something else... When I remove some number of ANY mods I become able to open chest, but if I with opened chest press "esc" I got CTD. Same happens if I try to open chest many times... It looks like some memory leak...