Same issue again... Either flat penis w/ Zex or penis in fixed location w/out Zex

I have had this issue before and solved it (somehow) but I can't remember how and the help that I received then doesn't help me enough to know how to fix it again.

Ā 

What's the issue? Well, as it stands, the penis during animations doesn't... not only is it pointed straight down, it's also flattened up (picture in attachements). Not a very uncommon issue, but still not common enough to have a clear sollution. I have BodyTalk3 (BodyTalk2 no longer exists to my knowledge) and I use ZaZ extended skeleton since it's a requirement for BT3. I tried without it and yes, it is required. If I don't have ZEX, then the penis, despite not being flattened, will remain in one fixed spot, nowhere near the place it should be. I ofcourse have THE ONE PATCH TO BANG EM ALL and put it latest in loading order.

Ā 

I don't know what else to add to this, but I would greatly appreciate it if someone knows what's going on here and how to fix it.

Ā 

Ā 

Thanks in advance!

Schermopname (171).png

5 hours ago, NotHereForever said:

I have had this issue before and solved it (somehow) but I can't remember how and the help that I received then doesn't help me enough to know how to fix it again.

Ā 

What's the issue? Well, as it stands, the penis during animations doesn't... not only is it pointed straight down, it's also flattened up (picture in attachements). Not a very uncommon issue, but still not common enough to have a clear sollution. I have BodyTalk3 (BodyTalk2 no longer exists to my knowledge) and I use ZaZ extended skeleton since it's a requirement for BT3. I tried without it and yes, it is required. If I don't have ZEX, then the penis, despite not being flattened, will remain in one fixed spot, nowhere near the place it should be. I ofcourse have THE ONE PATCH TO BANG EM ALL and put it latest in loading order.

Ā 

I don't know what else to add to this, but I would greatly appreciate it if someone knows what's going on here and how to fix it.

Ā 

Ā 

Thanks in advance!

Schermopname (171).png

Hi I have just taken a look at the install instructions for AAF (

) and it state's that you should not be using the One Patch To Bang Them All as it's incompatible with the new version of AAF. But other then that You have built the Bodytalk male bodyĀ  in BodySlide with the Penis slider set to Zero? also you mite want to check that you have updated your XML/animation plugins.

18 hours ago, mashup47 said:

Hi I have just taken a look at the install instructions for AAF (

) and it state's that you should not be using the One Patch To Bang Them All as it's incompatible with the new version of AAF. But other then that You have built the Bodytalk male bodyĀ  in BodySlide with the Penis slider set to Zero? also you mite want to check that you have updated your XML/animation plugins.

Thanks for that! Lil' problem still... now the wizard won't open. Everytime I press home and then enter, AAF loads a bit and then just gives up. No errors or anything to go off of. I deleted the patch to see if that was causing it, and it did. Deleting it made it so that the wizard opened again and I could start animation again. Ofcourse this does still come with the previous issue, so deleting it isn't an option. I reĆÆnstalled AAF and the patch, made sure they were in the correct order and such, yet to no avail. I don't think I'm missing something, I think I'm just being stupid and like, not flicking the 'it does'nt work now' switch to off or something like that. Is there anything like that that I need to be aware of? Anything you might think should be obvious that I completely overlook? Oh, and no worries, I deleted the Ol' Patch to band 'em all. I did read through the patch.

4 hours ago, NotHereForever said:

Thanks for that! Lil' problem still... now the wizard won't open. Everytime I press home and then enter, AAF loads a bit and then just gives up. No errors or anything to go off of. I deleted the patch to see if that was causing it, and it did. Deleting it made it so that the wizard opened again and I could start animation again. Ofcourse this does still come with the previous issue, so deleting it isn't an option. I reĆÆnstalled AAF and the patch, made sure they were in the correct order and such, yet to no avail. I don't think I'm missing something, I think I'm just being stupid and like, not flicking the 'it does'nt work now' switch to off or something like that. Is there anything like that that I need to be aware of? Anything you might think should be obvious that I completely overlook? Oh, and no worries, I deleted the Ol' Patch to band 'em all. I did read through the patch.

OK but it would help a lot if you could post your installed mod's. so others may understand what's going and it may help others at a later date reading this post in search of the same problem. If you find it a bit slow getting a response here on lover's Lab you may want to check out the AAF discord channel (https://discord.gg/B95qTEn ) where you will get the best possible help with this mod and others that work with it. They will also need you to post you installed mod list as well.?

5 hours ago, mashup47 said:

OK but it would help a lot if you could post your installed mod's. so others may understand what's going and it may help others at a later date reading this post in search of the same problem. If you find it a bit slow getting a response here on lover's Lab you may want to check out the AAF discord channel (https://discord.gg/B95qTEn ) where you will get the best possible help with this mod and others that work with it. They will also need you to post you installed mod list as well.?

Yeah, I guess I should've posted that at first, I'm sorry. I'll attach them here. I hope you can still help me out with this!

On a side note, I don't mind having to wait a bit, I'm focussed on other things right now as well so I'm not really in a hurry, but I still joined the discord server :)

Ā 

Schermopname (172).png

Schermopname (173).png

Schermopname (174).png

Schermopname (175).png

Schermopname (176).png

Schermopname (177).png

8 hours ago, NotHereForever said:

Yeah, I guess I should've posted that at first, I'm sorry. I'll attach them here. I hope you can still help me out with this!

On a side note, I don't mind having to wait a bit, I'm focussed on other things right now as well so I'm not really in a hurry, but I still joined the discord server :)

I have had a quick look and it seems Ok apart from you have two Theme Pack's installed, You only need the kinky Themes pack as it already contains the vanilla theme pack. uninstalled the vanilla theme pack and reapply the kinky theme packĀ  . I will have a better look later

2 hours ago, mashup47 said:

I have had a quick look and it seems Ok apart from you have two Theme Pack's installed, You only need the kinky Themes pack as it already contains the vanilla theme pack. uninstalled the vanilla theme pack and reapply the kinky theme packĀ  . I will have a better look later

Alrighty, I did as you asked, but it seemed that was not what was causing the issue. Thanks for addressing it though!