Skyrim SE Bathing Beauties Luxury Suite Console Command?

I've got BBLS installed and mostly it works perfectly as advertised.
Recently I decided to try to invite Morwen (from Solstheim) over to live at the Luxury Suite, and surprisingly, it worked initially and she began walking away.
Upon visiting the LS, Morwen is there, but there's only one dialogue option available for her:  "Sorry friend, but I'm on the road home. Find me there and perhaps we can talk."  I should mention that all quests involving Morwen in Solstheim have been completed, including returning her mother's item to Falkreath and reporting back to her.

Q1:  Is there a simple sequence of console commands I can use to uninvite her, decrement the invitee count, etc?
Q2: If I do decide to disable her, will that disable her 'duplicate' in the BBLS only?  Or her original character in Skaal Village too?   
Q3: Are there any other solutions I might consider?

Never run in to similar issue, you may have some follower system that have one hidden conflict, checked the nexus page?

I can say this

Q2 Dont even think about do disable her, she will still be loaded by the game but you will not se her.

You also mention "Duplicate"

Have you done one clone of her?

Thanks for your reply;  hopefully more may respond who have more experience with this?

I haven't done any cloning, but I read somewhere that BBLS actually loads duplicate copies of NPC's rather than actually having NPC's teleport or travel bank and forth to the LS.  I wasn't sure if that applied only to occasional visitors there as well as to NPC's invited to reside there.  Also, it may not be accurate (or if it was, it may no longer be done the same way now, as when I first read that).

• 8 months later...