How do you design your Kotor 2 characters?

Dude500X

Excluding Exile

Anyway, for me, Atton always ends up being Stealthy dual blaster wielding sneak attacking badass (especially when either my consular or Kreia uses stasis/insanity).

Kreia is always support, never heavy in combat and I only ever use her properly during my Guardian/Sentinel plays.  Only use her with a Consular in token missions for influence etc.

Bao-Dur pisses me off because to this day I dont know how to make a build for him.  Normally he is Melee however I think this is a mistake.. but then again his special abilikty is melee orientated but OMG he just cannot tank!!  I don't even bother jedi'ing him as it just gimps him more.

Visas always acts as a caster really with her using a double bladed sabre for semi-aggresive melee encounters, however, she is more likely to spam force lightning and stasis.

Disciple... wasted potential, Solider/Consular with him always ends up terrible in an offensive force build so I just use his force ability's for maximizing his melee potential.

T3.. Droid killer, if I know im going to face lots of droids this lil pimp g comes along.

HK 47.. Ranged powerhouse, I always ensure his feats enhance his skill when he attacks whatever the tank attacks as he can KILL with a good gun.

Mandalore is hard to use really, tried using him as range and failed, melee seems to be his best bet but for some reason he feels designed for guns.

Mira, sentinel ranged jedi powerhouse with a really nice ass in her green outfit so, generally, shes always in my party.  Honestly, she is probably the most powerful character in the game.

G0-T0 unfortunately I dont know how to utilize, I do want to try use him in my current playthrough but if anyone has any suggestions please let me know.

Hanharr, only been darkside once.. dont know his full potential.  to be honest I always get Mira because I think her ass is fab.

Handmaiden, again, dont know much about her, I usually play as a female.  No doubt she is better than disciple though, but again, I like chicks asses on my PC.

I usually have Atton with the dual blaster role you explained although I rarely use him.

Visas is usually a dual-lightsaber fighter for me. I rarely use Kreia because she annoys me.

I can't really remember much else, although I agree about Mira. She's super strong, second only to my main. Dual-Blasters on Mira and her inherent abilities mean enemies don't last very long at all.

I usually have Atton with the dual blaster role you explained although I rarely use him.

Visas is usually a dual-lightsaber fighter for me. I rarely use Kreia because she annoys me.

I can't really remember much else, although I agree about Mira. She's super strong, second only to my main. Dual-Blasters on Mira and her inherent abilities mean enemies don't last very long at all.

Yeah and with Master Speed shes nigh unstoppable lol

On a semi-related note, I looked up mods for KOTOR and KOTOR 2 and was sorely disappointed in what's out there... a shame these great games didn't have many decent mods for them. Ah well. The Sith Lords Restoration Project was pretty cool though.

Archived