[REQ]Lara Croft

Recently finished Tomb Raider 2013, ok not recently like 30min ago lol.

She is now my idol character all the way, i really felt like i was her while playing it so badass.

OK the request, so there is a mod from nexus that i heard was it gives you a lara croft companion, but its hidden.

Any chances someone has it?

i know its hidden for a reason and i know links regarding that aren't allowed, but if you have it just pm it to me.

Thanks

Recently finished Tomb Raider 2013, ok not recently like 30min ago lol.

She is now my idol character all the way, i really felt like i was her while playing it so badass.

OK the request, so there is a mod from nexus that i heard was it gives you a lara croft companion, but its hidden.

Any chances someone has it?

i know its hidden for a reason and i know links regarding that aren't allowed, but if you have it just pm it to me.

Thanks

Not allowed on the Nexus, it is allowed here though.

TA DAH!

EDIT: mod author asked for link removal. Sorry, Grumpf.

Sorry Ark I don´t remember giving you my permission to post a link of my mod here and with your own modifications...

asking for permission goes first, I´m a member here too and already reported this before...

So shameful not funny.  What so damn special about character? Like Arrow&Knee Arrow Mod Team companion?

She shoot stun attacks? Attacks cause godlike bat affects? Show some respect ask first before upload. :sleepy:

I went to the Nexus to find the permission issue but couldn't see the page as it was hidden.

People should take in mind that I only found out about this mod after it was put into hidden on the Nexus.

I got the mod of MEGA where it had already been uploaded by someone else and moved it to here.

When a mod is hidden on the Nexus NO PAGES can be seen as shown by the screenshot.

I then went to check the README, but the mod doesn't have one. Making the mod have no permission stated, which in turn in the mod world makes it free to modify, upload etc etc as there is nothing which states what can be done.

post-18545-0-79927600-1364728687_thumb.jpg

So shameful not funny.  What so damn special about character? Like Arrow&Knee Arrow Mod Team companion?

She shoot stun attacks? Attacks cause godlike bat affects? Show some respect ask first before upload. :sleepy:

Modders come first I'm afraid, and they have no obligation towards people using their mods. Many of us mod for our own purposes and decide (or not) to share with the community. You'll have to learn to respect their decisions if they choose not to share.

I went to the Nexus to find the permission issue but couldn't see the page as it was hidden.

People should take in mind that I only found out about this mod after it was put into hidden on the Nexus.

I got the mod of MEGA where it had already been uploaded by someone else and moved it to here.

When a mod is hidden on the Nexus NO PAGES can be seen as shown by the screenshot.

I then went to check the README, but the mod doesn't have one. Making the mod have no permission stated, which in turn in the mod world makes it free to modify, upload etc etc as there is nothing which states what can be done.

Just because there was no readme doesn't mean people are free to share and mod freely - stating it is okay to do that is the go ahead, and the author hasn't, readme or no readme. Given that the author has made it very clear both here and on Nexus (by hiding the file) that he does not want to redistribute it, we are abiding by his wishers.

CK