For those of you who want to move away from the anime japanese sexy noises and prefer something else, i am creating a library of different styles of voices to choose from for Estrus.

i am not sorely lacking for content, but if any of you can point me toward some sexy sound effects i would be appreciated. and if you make your own i will definitely incorporate them into the mod.

oh one more thing, the audio right now is female, but i am currently working on a set of male sounds for when estrus targets males.

yes im sick, but i like tentacles and so should you.

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/33986/

Hi,

Thanks for doing this. I think he did great work on the mod and animations, but I almost wish he left the sounds out of the mod and went with the default game sounds. Maybe you can make your sound pack an overall player sound replacer. So it will work with other mods like SD and such that use default sounds, just replacing them so my toon does not sound like a butch lesbian. Not that there is anything wrong with that, it just not my thing.

Take care

Hi,

Thanks for doing this. I think he did great work on the mod and animations, but I almost wish he left the sounds out of the mod and went with the default game sounds. Maybe you can make your sound pack an overall player sound replacer. So it will work with other mods like SD and such that use default sounds, just replacing them so my toon does not sound like a butch lesbian. Not that there is anything wrong with that, it just not my thing.

Take care

I will definitely look at this as a possibility in the future

The Estrus mod for Skyrim does not have any audio or have the ability to play any as of yet. Your mod does not change anything as of yet.

The newest release adds audio support. Change the load order to the very top to enable sounds

Ok, NMM said the version of Estrus I had was 0.92 but it was the prior one. 

i DL and installed and does sound better than the original voice.

haven't had any problems with it. only thing is when I start a new character and get to riverwood i'll use Estrus on that old woman there to check out the sound and all. for me If the sound doesn't work i'll save then reload with out leaving the game. fixes it every time so far.

by the way  I do like the sounds better. can't understand the other voice or stand the high pitch tone of it.

haven't had any problems with it. only thing is when I start a new character and get to riverwood i'll use Estrus on that old woman there to check out the sound and all. for me If the sound doesn't work i'll save then reload with out leaving the game. fixes it every time so far.

by the way  I do like the sounds better. can't understand the other voice or stand the high pitch tone of it.

i changed the load order and permanently fixed this problem for me, just move it all the way to the top

Moving it to top of load order is bad advice, if you have the unofficial patches installed. I personally can't understand why it would be messed up if it was (nearly) at the END of the load order.

If you do decide to move to top, move just under the unofficial patch files. I'd honestly try moving to END of load order first.. Before mods like WATER and so on that "require" you to have it at the end.

• 7 years later...

This mod seems to be down on Nexus now... are there any alternative downloads?

Edit: I found the "Stephanie 1.5" files on an old hard disk of mine, so I'm good... in any case, I'm not sure if I'm allowed to upload the data here on LL to keep them available.

• 4 months later...