tbbp idles

killercam21

can anyone change this idle or tell me how to change idles/edit them I want it to make my character stand still and move maybe 5 or 8 seconds after standing there doing nothing instead of moving immediately after i stop clicking buttons. 

kilerrcam21.. Here is one that you can change into. It is from pretty females idles on nx. Download, open. open data/meshes/actors/characters/animations. drag n drop, overwite...YES. Problem solved.

Here ya go.

female_standing_idle_style_08-11954.7z

• 4 months later...

The swaying tbbp idle is looking a bit strange, a crushed butt and the breasts physics are looking weird. Is there no fix for it?

There is no such thing as a swaying tbbp idle. You are probably using a different BBP animation for the idle. TBBP and other BBP animations -can- be mixed and matched, but sometimes it works well, and sometimes it doesn't work right.

Mostly it sounds like you're having a skeleton problem, I suggest using this one:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/17328-xp32-issue/?p=396586

You can also use latest XPMS, but it causes issues with TBBP specifically.

There is an idle called like that on this page for download, just take a look at the third post ^^ Well that skeleton isnt working, i still have the crushed butt and the weird breast animation. Isnt there another good tbbp idle animation? For now Im using no maams breathing Idle with BBB (works with tbbp, too) but that idle is just boring. The original spinning one sucks, I was looking everywhere but I just could find non tbbp idles.

There is an idle called like that on this page for download, just take a look at the third post ^^

Someone named the .rar file TBBP, that doesn't make it TBBP. The problems you're encountering with it makes it sound like it's not.

There are 3 TBBP idles in total and that's it. Other idles might be other BBP animations.

You can find all TBBP idles in the original TBBP thread: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/15221-rel-new-updates-nov-28th-tender-bbp-a-new-bbp-simulation/page-1

Scroll down until you see the download links to the two optional idles from filsemelt. The links still working.

Archived