Strip Club Private Dances Not Working After Update

Hey guys, I've just taken my main sim to one of my strip clubs for the first time since the latest WW update. My sim (and her friends) asked various dancers for private dances, but something appears to be bugging out. The sims go to the allocated lapdance seats, but instead of doing anything they just stand there briefly and the dance never happens. There's been one NPC I've seen successfully getting a lapdance, but it isn't working for my active sim and most of the time with NPCs or other sims I've swapped to to test. I have a suspicion it might be to do with triggering the lapdance animations, but I'm the opposite of technical and that's just a very uneducated guess. The stage dancing is still working from what I can tell and doesn't appear to have any issues, but I'm just wondering whether this is an issue for anyone else and how I can fix it? I've tried reset object on both the dancer and my sim, restarted the game, and tried as a different active sim as I mentioned before. Any help is greatly appreciated, thank you!

7 hours ago, cemeterydriven said:

Hey guys, I've just taken my main sim to one of my strip clubs for the first time since the latest WW update. My sim (and her friends) asked various dancers for private dances, but something appears to be bugging out. The sims go to the allocated lapdance seats, but instead of doing anything they just stand there briefly and the dance never happens. There's been one NPC I've seen successfully getting a lapdance, but it isn't working for my active sim and most of the time with NPCs or other sims I've swapped to to test. I have a suspicion it might be to do with triggering the lapdance animations, but I'm the opposite of technical and that's just a very uneducated guess. The stage dancing is still working from what I can tell and doesn't appear to have any issues, but I'm just wondering whether this is an issue for anyone else and how I can fix it? I've tried reset object on both the dancer and my sim, restarted the game, and tried as a different active sim as I mentioned before. Any help is greatly appreciated, thank you!

Do you have other mods? What's your version of the game? Do you have the Get to Work EP? If you have other mods, did you check if the problem persists without them?

I decided to do a redownload/reinstall of WW and my animations folders after posting this just as an experiment and it appears to have fixed itself. I think here might've been an animation/animations in there that were outdated and possibly causing issues with sex in general as I hadn't tested non-dance animations til last night. Thank you though!