Well this is just a modification of the Custom Courier Armor.  Geck doesn't like the textures but they do show up in game, be for warned.  I'm not very good with Textures or Blender so a couple of things here.  First there are two textures, the main and the test one to show you what I was going for  (wanted to put the text in a half arch over the paw print, have no idea how to do that in Paint.net).  Second, both arms clip through the jacket and a spot on the waist of the shirt clips through.

I really liked the Custom Courier Armor, but felt a jacket would make it that much better.  So I removed the useless holsters on the Courier Armor and put the Jacket from one of the Wasteland Settler outfits.  I was going to make a set of Prego outfits for later integration but there doesn't seem to be a Prego version of the Courier Armor.

Doesn't replace anything nor does it add it to the game.  This is more a concept I wanted to try.

(Courier Armor is part of S.Store so you should already have the rest of the textures).

All rights reserved.

Courier Clothes.rar

• 2 weeks later...

Fyi, you packed this mod with the textures folder named as "texture" so it doesn't merge properly.  

I've never heard of the courier armor, but this looks, to me, like it's Cass's pants mixed with a merc grunt female shirt.  You added the jacket?  Interesting that Obsidian or Beth would just make a mashup as a new thing.