Issue trying to open costume customizer

As a update on this my main character (Honoka) is the only one that gets nude properly. Anyone else has weird circles on breasts if using the Takao outfit.  Hanoka is the only one with the square bikini and that makes her nude properly as well. But others dont.... If anyone know what i need to do please let me know. Thank You.

I still don't think you installed compatible skin textures or you have multiple installed. They only work properly if you have one active for each character. So if you added a Hi-RES compatible skin mod for Honoka, make sure you don't any other skin texture mods active for Honoka as well. Otherwise, one of them will override the other and it may not be the Hi-RES one needed to work properly.

10 hours ago, KuroKaze78 said:

I still don't think you installed compatible skin textures or you have multiple installed. They only work properly if you have one active for each character. So if you added a Hi-RES compatible skin mod for Honoka, make sure you don't any other skin texture mods active for Honoka as well. Otherwise, one of them will override the other and it may not be the Hi-RES one needed to work properly.

Whats weird is it does this for all of my girls "no" nipples and these weird very dark Tan lines

I have tried disableing all skin mods in Mod Manager then only enabling 1 "which I only see one there" and it doesn't change this...

image.png.f13afba3ec740b25f12070cd05c4cfdd.png

So, these issues are pointing to either a problem with your d3dx.ini file (not checking for replacement meshes for shadows, replacement textures for skins), maybe update.bat wasn't run in CostumeCustomizer. However because you mentioned you are using Mod Manager, I'm inclined to think CostumeCustomizer update.bat is being managed by that properly. Assuming you also aren't using a severly outdated d3dx.ini file, my next guess would be that you have a mod that includes it's own copy of ShaderOverrides for clothing meshes, body meshes and no shadow shader overrides and technically you have mods turned off by the d3dx.ini logic. Go ahead and press "F2" and make sure it says "Costume Mods Enabled" in the bottom left.

The minimalist installation you could achive, would be to install the base mod, Hi-Res Skin mods for each character, and just the base framework for CC.

Base Mod:

HI-RES compatible skins (for simplicity, lets just say HI-Metal's V3 skin packs)

Note: Make sure for each character, one of the configurations are enabled (meaning the folder name is not prefixed with "DISABLED ")

And just the CostumeCustomizer framework mod w/o any extra mod-packs installed (File "CostumeCustomizer_v2.0.3.zip")

This is primarily just to establish a working baseline. These 3 things should be all you need to get to the point where you can equip the Takao Suit on a character, see the character nude while wearing Takao (no mod-packs equipped), and hit F3 to see CostumeCustomizer Menu open. If there are any problems with this set-up, then we would need to consider installation directories, permissions and things of that nature. If it works properly, then we can probably assume that there was either an issue with the previous installation steps carried out or unintended conflicts with what mods you had installed and move on from there.

I would just move the your current "Mods" folder and "ShaderFixes" folders out of the game directory (to keep them as a backup if needed) and then just re-install those 3 things manually for now.

• "3DFix-DOAXVenusVacation-2.3" gets extracted into the root game directory.
  • Create a directory in the Mods folder called "Skins"
  • Extract your Hi-Metal skin packs in the "Skins" folder
    • Rename one of the directories for each character and remove "DISABLED " at the beginning of the folder name
  • Extract "CostumeCustomizer_v2.0.3.zip" at the root game directory
  • Launch game

@KuroKaze78 Man this is getting so annoying I really thought for sure this would fix the issue... but this is what is happening now.

Attachment 1- This is what the girls look like.

Attachment 2- Game folder

Attachment 3- Mod folder

Attachment 4- Skin folder

Attachment 5- Kasumi folder

I can get the costume customizer to come up just fine when clicking F3 but I am still getting these weird shadows and nipples don't look correct.

I installed the 3 files you told me and even did them in the order you stated and I'm still getting this same issue. 

What should I try next?

1.PNG

2.PNG

3.PNG

4.PNG

5.PNG

This doesn't look as bad, as the skin texture is at least correct now. It looks somewhat weird because the nude mesh nipples actually stick out from where the original suit would have been and because the original shadows overlaying on top it looks like it does. What's still left to figure out is why your shadows are not updating. Which as I just typed that I remembered similar to the F2 hotkey to toggle costume mods on and off, there is also another hot-key to toggle between Modded shadows, shadows off and original shadows. This could easily be explained if you've accidentally hit the hotkey for that which is "Shift +F2". Go ahead an press "Shift + F2" until it says "Shadows: On" and also afterwards hit F10 so it saves and comes up like that next time you restart the game. If this still doesn't fix the issue then I'll be back scratching my head again but for now I'll hop for the best.

Either way with the screenshots you've posted I will probably make a post in the CC framework download page for troubleshooting to go over the top # common issues.

So Far I would consider the following:

• Mods Disabled via F2
  • Missing HI-Res compatible skins
  • Shadows Disabled/Original via "Shift+F2"
  • mismatched Slot Assignment and current equipped swimsuit
  • Old-legacy INI logic (didn't run update.bat or use ModManager)
  • Knight77's RedHip mod active at the same time as CC
3 minutes ago, KuroKaze78 said:

This doesn't look as bad, as the skin texture is at least correct now. It looks somewhat weird because the nude mesh nipples actually stick out from where the original suit would have been and because the original shadows overlaying on top it looks like it does. What's still left to figure out is why your shadows are not updating. Which as I just typed that I remembered similar to the F2 hotkey to toggle costume mods on and off, there is also another hot-key to toggle between Modded shadows, shadows off and original shadows. This could easily be explained if you've accidentally hit the hotkey for that which is "Shift +F2". Go ahead an press "Shift + F2" until it says "Shadows: On" and also afterwards hit F10 so it saves and comes up like that next time you restart the game. If this still doesn't fix the issue then I'll be back scratching my head again but for now I'll hop for the best.

Shift F2 took the weird shade off!!!!

image.png.349b2c92c1138d33b6ec867692cd447c.png

Which mods would be best to do next? Im so happy this worked!

I would probably remove the HI-RES V3 skins you manually installed, drop in the starter ModPack from the original instructions, and then go back to using the Mod Manager tool.

Once that's done, use the Mod Manager to then re-install either of HI-METAL's skin packs from the built-in online db from Mod Manager and whatever CC Mod Packs you want. Reload and make sure everything still looks fine. Then you should be fine to install most of what you want from there. Add a handful or so at a time and reload in game to make sure nothing breaks then continue to be safe. If it does break let me know which ones you added and I can take a look but I think the crux of the problem originally was still mismatched skin files and the "Shadows: Original" setting was in place the whole time. Accidentally hitting one of the built-in hotkeys and not realizing it can and has caused me several nights of frustration as well, its just a shame I forgot about that interaction until now.

1 hour ago, KuroKaze78 said:

I would probably remove the HI-RES V3 skins you manually installed, drop in the starter ModPack from the original instructions, and then go back to using the Mod Manager tool.

Once that's done, use the Mod Manager to then re-install either of HI-METAL's skin packs from the built-in online db from Mod Manager and whatever CC Mod Packs you want. Reload and make sure everything still looks fine. Then you should be fine to install most of what you want from there. Add a handful or so at a time and reload in game to make sure nothing breaks then continue to be safe. If it does break let me know which ones you added and I can take a look but I think the crux of the problem originally was still mismatched skin files and the "Shadows: Original" setting was in place the whole time. Accidentally hitting one of the built-in hotkeys and not realizing it can and has caused me several nights of frustration as well, its just a shame I forgot about that interaction until now.

Alright everything seems to be working for now. I have about 10 or 15 costume mods installed. Nude works fine on all the girls now I will test some costumes tomorrow and let you know how it goes. Thanks for all your help!