Some amazing mods there mate !

But sorry for being thick as a brick (again), but how does the tentacle stuff work exactly ? I´m not interested in the dummy stuff, but tentacles look...ah... funny.

Maybe could add some nice dungeon/creepy manor/castle interior settings for your fantastic "off the island mod" ?

2 hours ago, Hans Jürgen said:

Some amazing mods there mate !

But sorry for being thick as a brick (again), but how does the tentacle stuff work exactly ? I´m not interested in the dummy stuff, but tentacles look...ah... funny.

Maybe could add some nice dungeon/creepy manor/castle interior settings for your fantastic "off the island mod" ?

Thanks for your interest in my mod.
I don't understand the question exactly, but I'll itemize the answer.
"Bathroom_Dummy_Mod" works inside the Bathroom.
 Tentacles have been added to Bathroom_Dummy_Mod in Ver2.00.
Although it is in Readme.tex
 Key ctrl + v: dummy off> on 13type pose + tentacles1 M size> L> S> temtacles2 M size> L> S
Position adjustment uses the misalignment of the pose card.

"Take_me_off_the_island" MOD is another work.
It works on the poolside. The purpose is to easily switch the background by displaying it in VR with an equirectangular image.
You can find many equirectangular images on the net and get them from Google Street View, so you can arrange them as you like.
For example, here http://www.stockpholio.net/equirectangular    Don't forget to convert dds

I am considering adding an item for "Take_me_off_the_island", but it can only be placed inside the VR sphere, and things placed on the floor will appear to float up, so it seems difficult to place the interior around it.
For the time being, I will try to port tentacles from "Bathroom_Dummy_Mod" to "Take_me_off_the_island".

18 hours ago, sarsha043033 said:

Thanks for your interest in my mod.
I don't understand the question exactly, but I'll itemize the answer.
"Bathroom_Dummy_Mod" works inside the Bathroom.
 Tentacles have been added to Bathroom_Dummy_Mod in Ver2.00.
Although it is in Readme.tex
 Key ctrl + v: dummy off> on 13type pose + tentacles1 M size> L> S> temtacles2 M size> L> S
Position adjustment uses the misalignment of the pose card.

"Take_me_off_the_island" MOD is another work.
It works on the poolside. The purpose is to easily switch the background by displaying it in VR with an equirectangular image.
You can find many equirectangular images on the net and get them from Google Street View, so you can arrange them as you like.
For example, here http://www.stockpholio.net/equirectangular    Don't forget to convert dds

I am considering adding an item for "Take_me_off_the_island", but it can only be placed inside the VR sphere, and things placed on the floor will appear to float up, so it seems difficult to place the interior around it.
For the time being, I will try to port tentacles from "Bathroom_Dummy_Mod" to "Take_me_off_the_island".

Thanks a lot mate. I missed that it works in the bathroom only ?

Now I have the problem that girl is next to the sink in front, but the dummy (which I ignore- sry) or tentacles are in the back, next to the bath tub. 3 meter gap. Hmmmm...

Yeah, the off-the-island mod is different, works like a charm and is very nice for new type of photoshooting !!! I was merely suggesting new additions to the backgrounds. Will look into it.

Please keep developing your very original mods !!! It´s what this game needs most ? !!!

Hans Jürgen san.  I understand your question.

1. Use the buttons below to switch between the front and the inside of the bathroom.

210212.jpg.c1199bc7483cbe4bba9b72ed2c0bda8a.jpg

2. If you want only tentacles, open "Bathroom-Dummy.ini" with a text editor and change the first part to something like orange characters.

[Constants]
global persist $ ball = 1
global persist $ dummy = 14
global persist $ opt = 0
global persist $ dummytex = 100
; *****************************************
[Keyball]
key = ctrl shift no_alt b
$ ball = 0, 1
type = cycle

[Keydummy]
key = ctrl no_shift no_alt v
$ dummy = 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19
type = cycle

3. The default photo is just a sample. I would like to replace it with each taste.

StreetViewGrabber (v1.6.0) is free software and easy to use.

DDS  BC7 type conversion may be a little difficult without Photoshop etc., but there is a conversion program called "texconv", and there is also "convertbc7" that can be operated by drag and drop. ”convertbc7” accepts ”texconv” command input
Since it is automated, it is used as a set.

Both can be downloaded online for free.

Good luck

21 hours ago, sarsha043033 said:

Hans Jürgen san.  I understand your question.

1. Use the buttons below to switch between the front and the inside of the bathroom.

210212.jpg.c1199bc7483cbe4bba9b72ed2c0bda8a.jpg

2. If you want only tentacles, open "Bathroom-Dummy.ini" with a text editor and change the first part to something like orange characters.

[Constants]
global persist $ ball = 1
global persist $ dummy = 14
global persist $ opt = 0
global persist $ dummytex = 100
; *****************************************
[Keyball]
key = ctrl shift no_alt b
$ ball = 0, 1
type = cycle

[Keydummy]
key = ctrl no_shift no_alt v
$ dummy = 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19
type = cycle

3. The default photo is just a sample. I would like to replace it with each taste.

StreetViewGrabber (v1.6.0) is free software and easy to use.

DDS  BC7 type conversion may be a little difficult without Photoshop etc., but there is a conversion program called "texconv", and there is also "convertbc7" that can be operated by drag and drop. ”convertbc7” accepts ”texconv” command input
Since it is automated, it is used as a set.

Both can be downloaded online for free.

Good luck

Thanks again mate !

And thanks for your immense patience... :)

I use paint.net if I try to mod textures, works well enough with dds files. But got too little time and knowledge to do anything serious.

Keep modding please, you are the most inventive DOAXVV modder at the moment !

9 hours ago, mortanios said:

Anyone can make a video tutorial how to use this mod please, i really dont understando how to use.

Hello

I don't have the skills to make movies.
Can you see it in the explanation below?

1.Installation. Place this mod anywhere under the MODS folder. Press Ctrl Alt F10     or restart Game.

1.jpg.78f3713469bfd1462e82fdbe21e662e2.jpg

2.Go into the bathroom in shooting mode.

3.thumb.jpg.9b3bfdcc437ec7493672984b0d37f267.jpg

3.It is easy to understand if you change the viewpoint. (Dummy change) Press Ctrl V      (mattress) Ctrl B

4.thumb.jpg.84d1889014249192d9307b8e1360b674.jpg

4. (Ball) Shit Ctrl B      (Transparent) Shift Ctrl V

5.thumb.jpg.46341a685ef99c07129d2bcf4a238869.jpg

5.Positioning     Use the pose card position change function to adjust the position.(or re-pose. r key)

35 minutes ago, exorcismus1 said:

Tear face & Ball gag (kasumi,Fiona) is really nice mod here

are you planning to create for all character ? 

sorry. At first I tried, but I gave up.
Tear face & Ball gag was originally made as an option of SSR Venus Cage & Mask mod, and I made kasumi and fiona with reference to Facial Expressions mod. As I found out by making it, the composition of the face is complicated, the method of making it differs for each character, and the texture is displayed and not displayed, so it is difficult to verify.

On 2021/2/7 at 午前3時7分, sarsha043033 said:

Bathroom_Dummy_Mod_by_sarsha043033_ver2.00

PlzをDLは上から、私は私の味を少し変更し 、それが好きですかどのようにDOAX-VenusVacation_210206_212420.jpg.f56607dc4132f943d4e305d8bbd564b6.jpg

浴室に移動するとこのようなエラーがでます。どうすれば修正できますか?

MODの動作に問題はありません。

DOAX_VV 2021-02-18 23-04-53.jpg

2 hours ago, satsusheff said:

浴室に移動するとこのようなエラーがでます。どうすれば修正できますか?

MODの動作に問題はありません。

DOAX_VV 2021-02-18 23-04-53.jpg

Thank you for information.
I can't see the error, but there was a mistake in the ini file.
There is no problem with the operation, but it seems that a warning is issued due to a spelling mistake. Please overwrite this and try it.

Bathroom-Dummy.ini

日本語で失礼します。

いつも斬新なMODを提供していただきありがとうございます。

バスルームダミーについてお願いがあるのですが、男性型ダミーの角度を変更できるようにはできないでしょうか?

女性の位置は調整できますが、角度を変更することはできないので向きが合わないのです。

できれば、ダミーを水平に90度ずつ(頭を北から東に、のように)回転できないでしょうか?

また、垂直に(仰向け寝から横寝、のように)も回転できるとより楽しめるのですが。

30 minutes ago, yadamon said:

日本語で失礼します。

いつも斬新なMODを提供していただきありがとうございます。

バスルームダミーについてお願いがあるのですが、男性型ダミーの角度を変更できるようにはできないでしょうか?

女性の位置は調整できますが、角度を変更することはできないので向きが合わないのです。

できれば、ダミーを水平に90度ずつ(頭を北から東に、のように)回転できないでしょうか?

また、垂直に(仰向け寝から横寝、のように)も回転できるとより楽しめるのですが。

それができれば大変楽しいのですが現在各々のバリエーションごとにモデル作成しなければならずアニメーションのように膨大なファイルの作成と管理が予想されるのであきらめています。自分の好みを数個作るだけだったらblenderで読み込み回して上書きするだけなのでその方法をおすすめします。