New Install, Water problems.

Cezul

So yeah, i got a fresh install of Oblivion going and well, my water in game is having a very, very strange graphical glitch.

Like, it's completely see through on most of it, straight to the bottom of the lake, and the outer edges of the water appear green and black.

I'll get a screen shot up shortly.

PC Specs Here:

AMD Athlon II X2 220 Processor 2.80 hz

4 GB RAM

64 bit OS

Nvidia Geforce GT 640

PC ( not a laptop )

post-2558-0-74378100-1363964799_thumb.jpg

IDK what is causing it, thought it was textural first so i unpacked the Oblivion Textures.BSA from the disc and maybe it just copied wrong, and over wrote the ones in the Data folder.

That didn't work, so i'm guess maybe it's either a Shader or ini issue..

I'm going to try deleting my ini and have the game make another one.

UPDATE: Deleting the ini files didn't work at all.

Alright i did a re install, 100% vanilla again, no mods, GOTY Edition that has SI/KOTN

Quickly got through character creation, stepped forward a bit, went into console typed coc vilverin

Got to vilverin entrance, stepped out into water front, and the water looked fine! :D

Hopefully it stays that way, also the game ran very smooth.

UPDATE

Alright everything is running real good so far... I got all the basic body mods in, plus unofficial patch, COBL, Alternate Start, BBB stuff, Darnified UI, Oblivion XP.

Hanging around the Waterfront and everything seems fine. No water glitches at all..

About to install Lovers, pretty much the last big thing i gotta install. After that it's OBGE and all the little misc stuff like weapon/clothing mods and a few hairs.

Archived