Ā You got to be a tad bit more specific. TES5 modding is so old, you can turn it into many things, from DS-styled hardcore experience, to party micromanagment of something like dragon age to something that consists of sexual content only.

Ā What is it you want from the game?

25 minutes ago, kakacarrotcake269 said:

Cause I dont like to read again a book i already know, So I want to add mods first, then play

This depends on which Gameplay you want.
Standard? you don't have to add anything you don't already have

Naked Gameplay?Ā In this case the mod to add is Dibella Blessing .Ā For activation, with AddItemMenu, just read the magic book inside the mod, then set it in MCM. Works with the Speechcraft skill .Ā Obviously, as the style says, you have to play without armor .Ā It does not depart from the Skyrim story. It only changes the way you approach the game

6 hours ago, nilead said:

Ā You got to be a tad bit more specific. TES5 modding is so old, you can turn it into many things, from DS-styled hardcore experience, to party micromanagment of something like dragon age to something that consists of sexual content only.

Ā What is it you want from the game?

Ā 

5 hours ago, Lestat1627 said:

This depends on which Gameplay you want.
Standard? you don't have to add anything you don't already have

Naked Gameplay?Ā In this case the mod to add is Dibella Blessing .Ā For activation, with AddItemMenu, just read the magic book inside the mod, then set it in MCM. Works with the Speechcraft skill .Ā Obviously, as the style says, you have to play without armor .Ā It does not depart from the Skyrim story. It only changes the way you approach the game

Ā 

Ā I meant I don't want want to play a story mode thatĀ I knew again.

I want gameplay like this :Ā 

Ā Not apocalypse mods, I still want to talk to NPC to do story quests.Ā  So beside from that above gameplay, I think mods like :

Ā  - Improve play style, perks , magic is so strong but scrolls and staffs is not useful v...v......Ā Ā 

Ā  - NPC give quests

Ā  - and many others thing that i dont know

Ā 

I'm not good in English so I hope I didnt say anything wrong.

1 hour ago, kakacarrotcake269 said:

Ā 

Ā 

Ā I meant I don't want want to play a story mode thatĀ I knew again.

I want gameplay like this :Ā 

Ā Not apocalypse mods, I still want to talk to NPC to do story quests.Ā  So beside from that above gameplay, I think mods like :

Ā  - Improve play style, perks , magic is so strong but scrolls and staffs is not useful v...v......Ā Ā 

Ā  - NPC give quests

Ā  - and many others thing that i dont know

Ā 

I'm not good in English so I hope I didnt say anything wrong.

Ā Very well. For perks and magick improvement - Skyrim Redone (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/9286 ) There are other overhauls, but this one is my favourite. Its also modular, so you can use other mods for encounters and enemy scaling.

Ā For more challenging experience, encounters and assassint - sands of time (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/12452 )ts basicly all in one package.Ā  Honestly those two should cover ramping up the challenge. But you can use High level enemies on top of those. SkyTweak andĀ  Enemy enchancer will also come in handy to get balance exactly where you want it.

Ā As for content fitting your aspirations - im afraid i cant recommend much. You'll love Vigilant (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/67103/) for sure, LoTD is allways worth adding to any build, but i cant suggest much beyond that.

Ā Lastly you might want aesteticly change the game. Something like Bleak ENB+RLO with darker nights option should do the trick. Maybe with Wearable lanterns with its limited fuel option. A needs mod of your choice would also fit nice, id recommend iNeed, simple yet effective and adaptable. Depending on how hard you want to go into survival part, you might want Frostfall (i believe latest version is incompatible with SkyRe, you'll have to pick an older one) and probably something for injuries, i used this one (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/13241), goot stuff. Finnaly id slap Mortal Weapons and Armor on top, just because its the best fix for skyrims otherwise broken economy.

Ā I used to run a very similar load order, and it worked just fine for me.

Ā One thing to note, however. Between Sand of time and RLO+ENB, you're gonna need a decent machine to run such setup. If you're not sure your hardware can handle it, its probably best to use something like ELE or another, less demanding lighting overhaul.

Ā