"What mod is this?" III

Does anyone know where I can find the download link from this thread?

http://bbs.3dmgame.com/thread-3826179-1-1.html

https://mega.co.nz/#!f5BBjJQZ!K6Y6bmsm3j6E84JcyPSPrjueE_BCEo1i3dhRMLWiRPM

Is it just me or I can't find the items in game? Typing "bat young" in console gives me an error said files can't be found or something like that. Using "help young" or help "trap" didn't help either.

replace the xx with the load order of that Young_Trap.esp

close and save the file

put it in your skyrim folder where your skyrim.exe is located not data folder

go in game and type bat young in your console

You can also edit the .esp. The problem is that the item full names aren't in English, but the Editor ID's are. The help command works with the item name, not the EDID. I use TESVEdit to rename them to English, usually by just copying the ID to the name field. Then they all start with "yt". It's a simple edit and the windows copy-paste key combinations work.

Guest SemiPr0

what is the hair mod, clothes and face mods in this pic, and if possible whats the best enb I can use with my game ?

That hair is in SG's Hair Pack 120 Hairs, it can be found right here on Lovers Lab. Though it can also be found at Skyrim Ghost's blog. The Face is Enhanced Character Edit by tktk using Kawaii Followers from Skyrim Ghost's blog as well. The clothes...I really have no idea I don't really keep up with anime style armors, if I've seen it somewhere I've probably forgotten where. Good places to start would be Modtype but if they don't have it they probably link to someone that does. Keep in mind that a lot of the stuff you will see in shots like that aren't always publicly available or are hosted on sites that are very hard to get membership on if you don't speak Simplified Canto or Japanese or Korean.

"Best ENB" is a matter of taste really. I was just using FXAA Post Process injector for the longest time because I felt most ENB's added too much depth of field and motion blur to actually look good unless you were standing still.

I currently use Project ENB - Realism Variant - SSAO Only/w SweetFX, you can see the results of using it on my blog here on LoversLab as I've been doing all my image capture work using that ENB + CoT and ELFX. My shots aren't super enhanced looking like some ENB's come off but thats how I like it, I like things to look realistic, not super high color fantasy ala World of Warcraft and what not.

But again ENB's are mostly a matter of taste, I'd recommend Project ENB, or the Bleak ENB on the Nexus, the Chan ENB here on LoversLab is reportedly pretty good too but I haven't tried it personally so I can't really say.

Guest SemiPr0

Can anyone ID the face mod used here? I already have the hair, I just not sure about which face mod was used here. Thanks.

24024.jpg

Judging from the tri morphs its probably Enhanced Character Edit by TKTK, its been the most commonly used headmesh upgrade mod and easily produces those eye/nose/mouth morphs.

You can always kind of tell because of the way the nostrils set, the newest ECE doesn't really have any occidental noses in it and it requires a lot of hammering on the chargen system to actually force the noses in ECE into something that DOESN'T look oriental.

Oh and please use spoiler tags around large images, some people that frequent this forum have bandwidth limitations. Its just a courtesy.

what is the hair mod, clothes and face mods in this pic, and if possible whats the best enb I can use with my game ?

That hair is in SG's Hair Pack 120 Hairs, it can be found right here on Lovers Lab. Though it can also be found at Skyrim Ghost's blog. The Face is Enhanced Character Edit by tktk using Kawaii Followers from Skyrim Ghost's blog as well. The clothes...I really have no idea I don't really keep up with anime style armors, if I've seen it somewhere I've probably forgotten where. Good places to start would be Modtype but if they don't have it they probably link to someone that does. Keep in mind that a lot of the stuff you will see in shots like that aren't always publicly available or are hosted on sites that are very hard to get membership on if you don't speak Simplified Canto or Japanese or Korean.

"Best ENB" is a matter of taste really. I was just using FXAA Post Process injector for the longest time because I felt most ENB's added too much depth of field and motion blur to actually look good unless you were standing still.

I currently use Project ENB - Realism Variant - SSAO Only/w SweetFX, you can see the results of using it on my blog here on LoversLab as I've been doing all my image capture work using that ENB + CoT and ELFX. My shots are super enhanced looking like some ENB's come off but thats how I like it, I like things to look realistic, not super high color fantasy ala World of Warcraft and what not.

But again ENB's are mostly a matter of taste, I'd recommend Project ENB, or the Bleak ENB on the Nexus, the Chan ENB here on LoversLab is reportedly pretty good too but I haven't tried it personally so I can't really say.

I currently use Project ENB - Realism Variant - SSAO Only/w SweetFX, you can see the results of using it on my blog here on LoversLab as I've been doing all my image capture work using that ENB + CoT and ELFX. My shots are super enhanced looking like some ENB's come off but thats how I like it, I like things to look realistic, not super high color fantasy ala World of Warcraft and what not.

I currently using young nord, to match up the girl in the picture, im using cbbe, but the body looks weird, what body mod should I be using?

Guest SemiPr0

I currently using young nord, to match up the girl in the picture, im using cbbe, but the body looks weird, what body mod should I be using?

The YgNord race should work with any body mod. I've only looked it over but I've used CBBE since it first came out and it never really had a problem with the YgNord race, though I suggest using CBBE Slim, instead of Curvy, if you're looking to present a.....uh, character that could potentially be under the age of majority, at least in look. CBBE Curvy tends to not work well at A to B cup sizes and looks a bit weird with the breasts dialed down due to the models uvmap CBBE Slim is more capable of presenting a smaller breasted look without looking slightly off in the breast shading.

http://blog-imgs-60-origin.fc2.com/s/k/y/skyrimghost/20130417_00.jpg

1.Where i can find this color hair.

2.I need this light skin but i don't know how i can make this.

This is ENB ?

Your link 404's...in Japanese...which is kinda funny cause at first I was like...so where is this picture...then finally I saw the 404 in the page header and went...oh well hard to mistake numbers.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/40/2013041706.jpg/  .SORRY :)

Guest SemiPr0

I'm looking for d0nutz armory, 3 sets of iron weapons (maces, daggers, axes) that aren't available on the nexus anymore.

Can't find them, hope someone can help me with this.

Thanks in advance guys !

File is hidden by the author, doesn't always mean it'll be gone forever but sometimes it does. I can't find any other links for it either unfortunately. Heavy Armory does something like this adding clubs, hammers and short swords to the leveled lists for each material type. But not exactly like these.

Can anyone ID the face mod used here? I already have the hair, I just not sure about which face mod was used here. Thanks.

24024.jpg

Judging from the tri morphs its probably Enhanced Character Edit by TKTK, its been the most commonly used headmesh upgrade mod and easily produces those eye/nose/mouth morphs.

You can always kind of tell because of the way the nostrils set, the newest ECE doesn't really have any occidental noses in it and it requires a lot of hammering on the chargen system to actually force the noses in ECE into something that DOESN'T look oriental.

Oh and please use spoiler tags around large images, some people that frequent this forum have bandwidth limitations. Its just a courtesy.

Looks like one of thoses : http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/7127 (RANs HeadMesh Variants), http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/7897 (Envision Face) or http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/14569 (Univision Face), that ones are really similar so bit difficult to say wich one.

This is ENB ?

Your link 404's...in Japanese...which is kinda funny cause at first I was like...so where is this picture...then finally I saw the 404 in the page header and went...oh well hard to mistake numbers.

still no images choose option direct link for that, cut and paste that. nvm founded now on continue to media

all that skin color,hair color can be done with ECE : http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/12951 or RaceMenu : http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/29624 

enb no idea.

Guest SemiPr0

This is ENB ?

Best bet on the hair (I've seen that image on Skyrim Ghosts blog) is a combination of two things. First is Extended Color Sliders which will allow you a lot more fine tuning control of your hair color. But thats a very old way of doing things. You can use either Enhanced Character Edit or RaceMenu and when in the chargen menu, simply go to the hair category, and by hair color you will see a little box that shows the current color, simply choose a color close to the color you see in the image, then click on that box to get the hexidecimal color modification screen which will allow you to edit the color to the shade of your choosing.

The ENB might be K ENB but ENB's are always difficult to identify by simple image alone.