Is it possible to remove the pubic hair from this skin?

I´m using Pride of Valhalla Skin (low resolution) for Skyrim LE and i´m wondering if the pubic hair could be removed from it.

These are the files that seem to contain the pubic hair: Any clue/help is very much appreciated

Edit: 

It seems that they can be edited using GIMP, but i don´t know how to use it :( someone knows how to edit them? Thanks

femalebody_1.dds femalebody_1_msn.dds femalebody_1_s.dds femalebody_1_sk.dds

18 hours ago, MarloCarloWC said:

I´m using Pride of Valhalla Skin (low resolution) for Skyrim LE and i´m wondering if the pubic hair could be removed from it.

These are the files that seem to contain the pubic hair: Any clue/help is very much appreciated

Edit: 

It seems that they can be edited using GIMP, but i don´t know how to use it :( someone knows how to edit them? Thanks

femalebody_1.dds 2.67 MB · 0 downloads femalebody_1_msn.dds 4 MB · 0 downloads femalebody_1_s.dds 2.67 MB · 0 downloads femalebody_1_sk.dds 682.8 kB · 0 downloads

After some Gimp tutorials I learned how to remove the pubic hair from the first texture. However, the borders of the part that i "deleted" are visible on Gimp, but not in-game... So I can say that it just worked :) 

Here is the texture if someone wants to use it or improve it further (Pride of Vallhalla skin UNP Niflheim Version for LE): 

femalebody_1.dds

26 minutes ago, poblivion said:

I've done this before once, you can find the modified texture in the thread, see the link.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/133758-pride-of-valhalla-shaved/

If you want a lower resolution, I can reduce the file, but I think 4096x4096 is the optimal size to preserve the details of the body.

OOOH Thanks mate, seriously thank u so much! A lower resolution version would be really nice tho cause im a low spec player :(

42 minutes ago, MarloCarloWC said:

OOOH Thanks mate, seriously thank u so much! A lower resolution version would be really nice tho cause im a low spec player :(

No problem, otherwise I don't think that a larger texture would significantly affect the smooth running of the game. Until recently, I played Skyrim on an old laptop with an integrated Intel® HD Graphics 4600 graphics card. I used 4K body textures and everything worked smoothly.

femalebody_1.dds

PS: Just out of curiosity, what is the specification of your PC?

4 minutes ago, poblivion said:

No problem, otherwise I don't think that a larger texture would significantly affect the smooth running of the game. Until recently, I played Skyrim on an old laptop with an integrated Intel® HD Graphics 4600 graphics card. I used 4K body textures and everything worked smoothly.

femalebody_1.dds 2.67 MB · 0 downloads

PS: Just out of curiosity, what is the specification of your PC?

Thank u so much for your help! My specs are: Intel i-5 7200U 2.50Ghz, 8GB RAM and Intel HD Graphics 620

Did you play with other mods? Or just those textures?

4 minutes ago, MarloCarloWC said:

Thank u so much for your help! My specs are: Intel i-5 7200U 2.50Ghz, 8GB RAM and Intel HD Graphics 620

Did you play with other mods? Or just those textures?

My specifications: Intel Core i5 4300M, 8 GB RAM, 120 GB SSD, Intel HD Graphic 4600

The game ran around 46 FPS.  Resolution 1366x768, details medium, some high.

USED MODS:  IMAGINATOR - Visual Control Device for Skyrim, ENBSeries 0.308 (SPEEDHACK ENBoost turned on),  Enhanced Lights and FX, Vivid Weathers - a complete Weather and Visual overhaul for Skyrim, Skyrim- High Resolution Texture Pack (free DLC)

Of course also SexLab and other MODs, but these do not apply to graphics ?

10 minutes ago, poblivion said:

My specifications: Intel Core i5 4300M, 8 GB RAM, 120 GB SSD, Intel HD Graphic 4600

The game ran around 46 FPS.  Resolution 1366x768, details medium, some high.

USED MODS:  IMAGINATOR - Visual Control Device for Skyrim, ENBSeries 0.308 (SPEEDHACK ENBoost turned on),  Enhanced Lights and FX, Vivid Weathers - a complete Weather and Visual overhaul for Skyrim, Skyrim- High Resolution Texture Pack (free DLC)

Of course also SexLab and other MODs, but these do not apply to graphics ?

Interesting, cause your game runs pretty smooth. I have enboost, no weather mods, no high res textures, only 70 mods (plugins) installed and details between low and mid with bethini config. With that, my game runs at no more than 30 FPS☹

19 hours ago, MarloCarloWC said:

Interesting, cause your game runs pretty smooth. I have enboost, no weather mods, no high res textures, only 70 mods (plugins) installed and details between low and mid with bethini config. With that, my game runs at no more than 30 FPS☹

Higher resolution textures only take up more VRAM and don't have much of an effect on performance (of course, I'm not talking about extreme textures 8K and higher).

The chosen resolution has a great influence on the smoothness of the game. Another power killer is the ENB. New highpoly models of vegetation and various plants can also significantly kill FPS.

You have a much newer processor and I assume the RAMs are DDR4. Theoretically, you should have more FPS than I do on my old laptop.