Hello there,

I'm going to dig out an old topic again because I wasn't able to find a good solution for me:

I'm using SexLab Actor scaling, which works great, aside from when having sex with a Chaurus. In this case my actor gets scaled to 0.97 (is 1.0 by default) and the chaurus to ~1.4-1.5 (is also 1.0 by default). The scales would be fine if both actors would just remain at 1.

Solutions proposed in other threads that did not work for me:

• Disabling actor scaling: Fixes this issue in this case, but when actually having sex with actors that need scaling, the animations no longer line up. I need this setting.
  • setscale 1 on both actors: Works for a split second, then the game resets the scales, also this gets annoying really fast so that's not really a solution for me too :)
  • Moving the actors using SexLab: Not a fully statisfying solution. Yes, I can make both sexual organs line up, but then the hands, feet, etc... are not where the animation expects them to be.

What would be ideal for me, is either a way to tell SexLab to always scale Chaurus to 1.0, or a second mod that would automatically setscale 1 on every chaurus every second or so. The former would obviously be preferred :D

Or is there another way to do it? Did I configure something incorrectly?

Thanks for everyones time!

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...

Might be an issue with Billyy's animations? like he left a line of code that says "setscale x1.5" and just kinda forgot about it?

EDIT: no idea what i did wrong at first, but I did a fresh install of MoreNastyCritters and a few other things and it works now. I might have had an outdated version (according to Billyy's FAQ), but I have no idea why i would have that, unless there are multiple near-identical mod pages on this site, with different versions of the mod.

Edited by The Real Slim Shady
Issue solved
  • 2 months later...

my version of MNC rescales all bugs to 1.0 and then uses a edited skeleton to scale them back to there original size, this was done to bypass problems with the even actor heights system (Eg: it would turn all spiders into scale 1 and no animations exist for a spider of that size)

but however if you use any mods that edits the stock bug races/npcs, replaces the mnc/abc skeletons, or adds new bugs, then you may see scaling issues.