Flower Girls BDSM Base + Flower Girls Subdue - Oldrim Backport

Flower Girls BDSM Base + Flower Girls Subdue - Oldrim Backport

View File

This is a backport of Xiderpunk's FlowerGirls BDSM Base.

Original mods:

Credits:

Xiderpunk for his FlowerGirls mods

Foxfingers for Amorous Adventures

Erstam for his FG BDSM Animation fixes and FG Subdue Fixes + Improvements

Leito for animations and animation objects.
SirNibbles for animations and animation objects.
Suke for animations.
AnubiSs2167 for animations.
Znarok for animations.
Fore for FNIS.

Namtar55 for backporting the full Flower Girls 3.02 file.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/94212

Byku for his animation backporting resources - https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/104459

G'K for CAO - https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/23316

Oketado for LazyAudio XWM FUZ converter - https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/71749

y_sengaku for the Texture conversion tool

I ran the meshes through CAO, animations through Byku's tool and generated a new behaviour hkx file using FNIS for Modders from Xider's txt file. Textures were converted using y_sengaku's tool in tandem with TexConv. ESPs/ESMs were run through Oldrim CK and TES5Edit was used to find errors. Wryebash was used for changing master dependencies. Erstam's patches were integrated.

These mods belong to Xiderpunk. I take zero credit for backporting these mods. Please look at the original files for screenshots and further information.

FlowerGirls DOES NOT REQUIRE SKSE or SkyUI to function. It can be installed or uninstalled mid-playthrough, as long as you use a save script cleaner. I hope this becomes a community effort to maintain and update these mods.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    09/27/2020
  • Category
  • Requires
    FlowerGirls SE.esm https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/94212
  • Special Edition Compatible
    No

13 hours ago, Nymra said:

sorry for my ignorance, but what is the point? I read decsription but I cant figure out what this mod can do better or different than sexlab + the respective SLAL packs installed? 

I prefer FlowerGirls over SexLab because it doesn't require SKSE or SkyUI. It's lightweight, runs on a 6 year old potato craptop and doesn't break your saves if you decide to uninstall mid-playthrough. It's not meant to be better than SexLab.

I also intend to make some more FlowerGirls add-ons using FunnyBizness' animations as a starting point. Any help with scripting and mod editing would be greatly appreciated.

9 hours ago, dustmagic11197 said:

I prefer FlowerGirls over SexLab because it doesn't require SKSE or SkyUI. It's lightweight, runs on a 6 year old potato craptop and doesn't break your saves if you decide to uninstall mid-playthrough. It's not meant to be better than SexLab.

I also intend to make some more FlowerGirls add-ons using FunnyBizness' animations as a starting point. Any help with scripting and mod editing would be greatly appreciated.

ah ok makes sense :D

just wanted to make sure I am not missing something! BDSM triggers me. Hard :P

On 10/1/2020 at 8:35 AM, llcrixusll said:

Thank you! Just what I was looking for! 

I have to ask, do you have plans to backport Flower Girls - Romance Npcs?

Yes, but you'll have to wait until November before I can get enough free time to do that. Keep scanning Flower Girls for Legendary Edition by namtar55, because I'll most likely give it to him to upload on the Nexus.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/31/2020 at 2:37 PM, maxplanck69 said:

Thank you very much ! Finally I can get rid of SexLab Defeat !

Do you have any plans to backport Love Slaves?

Possibly, although the requirement for SKSE 64 could complicate things. I've got a FlowerGirls Necro mod + 1200 new animations for FG BDSM in the works right now, so the backporting will have to wait. You could try backporting it yourself, using the instructions I laid out for this page.

You'll have to convert textures, animations, meshes and the ESP. Scripts and SEQ files should be fine.

• 5 months later...

Thanks for your work.

I do have a question: after installation Subdue works, but the animations didn't play in game. I used the a FNIS compatibility check and it says the hkx files are not compatible with Skyrim? Did I do something wrong here?

• 2 months later...