Tomb Raider Underworld Goodies

1070969735_TR_UW_Original2020-09-2218-07-03.png.bd578fc584b19fa45bde6898cf2e6c1f.png

Underworld?

Yep.

It's an older game, sir, but it checks out.

I've loved the see-through textures for Lara's tanktops that I've stumbled upon over the years. I found one for Underworld that was great, but thought it could be better; so I remade it (and a few other things while I was under the hood).

Spent a bunch of time messing around with TexMod and I think I've got the hang of it. I'm only a decade late. It's fine. Anyway, enjoy the fruits of my labor.

Requirements:

TexMod

(Installation and use instructions available from same link (nudepatch.net). Pay attention to the Steam instructions if you're using the Steam version of TRU)

Recommended:

UWESCU

(For some memory cheats...oh and a jiggly booby embiggener. Original thread here)

-I'm using roughly 40% on the 'boobjob' sllider. Beyond that point, textures for the nipples start to look a bit out of place. Also torpedo boobs. Just my preference, but knocker yourself out.

ReShade

(For fine-tuning lighting and color-grade)

-I recommend including all available 'packs' during the installation process.

-I've also uploaded my ReShade settings file. It removes a lot of the over-the-top color-grading and bloom and generally looks grittier, crisper, and more realistic.

Installation:

-TexMod

-Get your TexMod set up as per instructions from the TexMod link above.

-My tpf files are now organized for your mix-n-match pleasure. Download whatever suits you and load them into TexMod. Or download the 'All-In-One' zip and go ham.

-ONLY RUN ONE OF EACH TEXTURE TYPE (Body, Face, Eyes, Hair) AT A TIME (e.g. 1 'TRU_Body2k....tpf' +1 'TRU_Face1k...tpf' + 1 'TRU_Eyes...tpf' + 1 'TRU_Hair...tpf'). Multiples of any one type will overwrite one another and cost your computer a negligible amount of processing power. You have been warned ;)

-File type descriptions:

-'WetTankTop' 4x the size of the game-original tank top textures. Gives Lara's Jungle Shorts/Pants outfit a 'well-watered' look. Edited accompanying normal maps for that 'it must be cold out' effect.

-'Body2k' 4x the size of the game-original body textures (arms, torso, and now legs!). Comes in two flavors; Clean and Pearl. Lara loves pearls.

-'Face1k' 2x the size of the game-original face textures. Smoothed the 'scrunched forhead' face emote; 'angry eyes' face emote is untouched. Comes in two flavors; Clean and Facial. No mani-pedi available.

-'Hair' 2x the size of the game-original hair textures. Available colors include Natural (close to Lara's regular brown hair), Jet Black, Blonde, and Auburn. Blonde looks a little strange since Lara has dark hair 'roots' on her face texture.

-'Eyes' 1x the size of the game-original eye textures (it's a small enough area that there's not much to be gained from a res increase). Available in Natural (close to Lara's regular brown eyes), Green, Blue, Blue Halo, and Hazel.

OPTIONAL

-ReShade

-Use the installer to install all available packs for TRU ReShade.

-Download and drop 'TRU_ReShade_SlicedBreadv1.txt' into your game directory (same place as your tru.exe)

-Run the game, load a level, open the ReShade control panel (I think the default is the 'Home' key) and click the config browser bar and select 'TRU_ReShade_SlicedBreadv1.txt'

-Enjoy or mess around with the config settings until you're happy.

ChangeLog:

Spoiler

v1.3 (9/26/20)

-Fixed possible issue with one of the face textures blocking the normal map. Relevant face textures should look much better now.

-Made the dirt map transparent so Lara doesn't look like a chimney-sweep after combat rolling once. This is a part of the Body2k TPFs. I may edit this later to only apply to knees and elbows (maybe cuts and scrapes) if a can figure out how it's overlayed.

-Added a 'thong' variant to the Body2k. It'simple white g-string thong that rides just above the shorts/pants with a tactical ring in the back. ;) There are now 4 total cominations for the body available:

-Body2k_Natural_Clean

-Body2k_Natural_Pearl

-Body2k_Thong_Clean

-Body2k_Thong_Pearl

-Added a 'gothic' variant to the Face1k. I just darkened the shadow around the eye makeup and the made the lips a deep scarlet. Additionally, there's a small nose stud. There are now 4 total combinations for the face available:

-Face1k_Natural_Clean

-Face1k_Natural_Facial

-Face1k_Gothic_Clean

-Face1k_Gothic_Facial

-Added comparison images to applicable folders within the ALL-IN-ONE as well as a simple README.

-Removed individual files from download options. It's incredibly tedious to update and not horribly useful to have them separated. EVERYTHING is now found in the ALL-IN-ONE

-Files available:

-TRU_ALL-IN-ONE.7z

v1.2 (9/24/20)

-Edited 'WetTankTop' textures; now looks much more believable as a wet tank top IMO. Also increased from 1k to 2k res so that the visible nips might better match the body skin res.

-Found and pulled leg textures from the game.  Edited relevant maps, increased them to 2k res, and included them in the 'Body2k' TPFs.

-Files available:

-TRU_All-In-One.7z

-TRU_ReShade_SlicedBreadv1.txt

-TRU_WetTankTop.tpf

-TRU_Body2k_Clean.tpf

-TRU_Body2k_Pearl.tpf

-TRU_Face1k_Clean.tpf

-TRU_Face1k_Facial.tpf

-TRU_Hair_Natural.tpf

-TRU_Hair_JetBlack.tpf

-TRU_Hair_Blonde.tpf

-TRU_Hair_Auburn.tpf

-TRU_Eyes_Natural.tpf

-TRU_Eyes_Green.tpf

-TRU_Eyes_Blue.tpf

-TRU_Eyes_BlueHalo.tpf

-TRU_Eyes_Hazel.tpf

v1.1 (9/22/20)

-Fixed normal map for facial cum texture. Actually affects in-game shading now.

-Re-organized textures within the TPFs to separate the various edits and make future updates cleaner and easier to mix-n-match.

-Increased body textures from 1k to 2k. This allows the face and body to better match one another in terms of detail and texture clarity.

-Added new optional textures and colors for hair and eyes.

-Added my personal ReShade settings file.

-Bundled all availble files into an all-inclusive zip file.

-Files available:

-TRU_All-In-One.7z

-TRU_ReShade_SlicedBreadv1.txt

-TRU_WetTankTop.tpf

-TRU_Body2k_Clean.tpf

-TRU_Body2k_Pearl.tpf

-TRU_Face1k_Clean.tpf

-TRU_Face1k_Facial.tpf

-TRU_Hair_Natural.tpf

-TRU_Hair_JetBlack.tpf

-TRU_Hair_Blonde.tpf

-TRU_Hair_Auburn.tpf

-TRU_Eyes_Natural.tpf

-TRU_Eyes_Green.tpf

-TRU_Eyes_Blue.tpf

-TRU_Eyes_BlueHalo.tpf

-TRU_Eyes_Hazel.tpf

v1.0 (9/20/20)

-Added 5 original files. These offer general improvements to original resolutions, a wet-look tanktop for  Lara's Junge Shorts/Pants outfit, and optional cum textures with corresponding normals and specs.

-Files available:

-TRU_WetTankTop.tpf

-TRU_FaceBody1k_Clean.tpf

-TRU_FaceBody1k_Facialed.tpf

-TRU_FaceBody1k_Pearled.tpf

-TRU_FaceBody1k_Ravaged.tpf

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 1/24/2021 at 9:50 PM, youngmoist said:

found this recently but turns out texmod doesnt work with steam ? unless anyone knows a fix

There's an extra step to get TexMod working with steam. Correctly configured, Steam will instead open TexMod and then TexMod will open TRU.exe. Click the 'TexMod' link in the OP and scroll to the 'Steam Instructions' section.

On 1/31/2021 at 8:28 PM, wolffang719 said:

the links in the linked thread in the first recommended segment are all down, anyone got spares?

Just checked the links (Feb 20, 2021) and everything seems to be connecting. The first link is a french file site and one of the last known repositories of UWESCU as far as I am aware. Click on 'Telecharger TRU SCU' underneath the image to download.