Patreon any better than free?

Legit question. I want to support on patreon, but only if the mod actually works as it was intended.

The nudity gameplay (at least in free version) is shit. The options doesn't do what they should.

Ex:

- You uncheck the "dress up for correct outfit" and they still dress up for swimmin', sleeping, exercise etc (even if you also uncheck the "include player in autonomy"). So let's say my sim is naked at home and decides to jump into the pool. They dress up in swimsuit. That's dumb. And I don't want every sim to get naked when getting into the water by checking the autonomy switch, just MY sim.

- If you check the "dress up beforehand" or something (which should prevent sims from going naked in a room full of strangers) they still do, even with zero naturism skill. I noticed I put "random miss towel" at max, so at gyms they get naked in shower just fine, but then they start roaming arround the gym, naked. Is the game still thinking they are dressed in towel?

- The "respect nudity privacy" switch also does jack shit. Strangers still barge into the bathroom when others are using it.

So..... is the patreon version worth it? Will it actually work as intended? Does it have extra features? This is the kind of info they should put in the website.

21 hours ago, fbocabral said:

- You uncheck the "dress up for correct outfit" and they still dress up for swimmin', sleeping, exercise etc (even if you also uncheck the "include player in autonomy"). So let's say my sim is naked at home and decides to jump into the pool. They dress up in swimsuit. That's dumb. And I don't want every sim to get naked when getting into the water by checking the autonomy switch, just MY sim.

- If you check the "dress up beforehand" or something (which should prevent sims from going naked in a room full of strangers) they still do, even with zero naturism skill. I noticed I put "random miss towel" at max, so at gyms they get naked in shower just fine, but then they start roaming arround the gym, naked. Is the game still thinking they are dressed in towel?

Did you keep the master switch on? Because it sounds to me like you disabled it, and with it disabled, Sims will ignore all of the other nudity-related settings.

OKkP8kNzIR.png

- The "respect nudity privacy" switch also does jack shit. Strangers still barge into the bathroom when others are using it.

That's just how the game works, "privacy" is a base game concept and it doesn't prevent Sims from walking in on you. In fact, if they knew not to walk in on you, then that would ruin some of the embarrassing fun. They are meant to walk in and react, then go to their own stuff. There are ways to prevent Sims from doing so, and I am thinking about some changes, but it will probably just make routing even worse.

So..... is the patreon version worth it?

Of course not, what do you think this is? Expecting people to convince you? Enjoy the free shit.