Kitty Quest - A short quest and follower mod

Kitty Quest - A short quest and follower mod

I've been modding for a long time, but strayed away from it for almost two years now, so I've decided to release some of my (unfinished) mods since I don't have the time (and don't really care) to finish anymore. If any modder wants to take over any of the mods I release feel free to do so, you have my permission unless you want to paywall the mod.

This mod is unfinished and has a few (non game braking) bugs!

But still, use at your own risk!

It adds a short questline, an island and a unique Catjit follower to the game. Kitty has her own follower framework (which is unfinished) and behavior, she won't fight and runs away from enemies, but she will always come back and will (should) heal you when your health is low after a fight.

You won't be able to dismiss her once you've allowed her to follow you. Forcing her into a follower framework might work, but I didn't test it.

She should have a few additional lines after following you for a while.

I didn't get the quest to start, so one of Beth's updates must've broken something (the mod is two years old after all). To start it open the console and type "help _fwbanditquest" to get the quest id and then "setstage xxxxxxxx 20" with the x's being the mods the quest id ("startquest xxxxxxxx" might also work, untested).

The quest is meant to be played without any followers, so be sure to send them away before you enter the boat.

In my tests it didn't work properly with an existing save, so you might want to start with a new one, make sure to save before you start the quest.

During the quest you will enter a small island where I added so much clutter and foliage that you might have some slowdowns (see screenshots).

If you don't know what to do on the island talk to the girl and look at your questlog.

You might find some engrish here and there, two years ago my english was... not as good... you can keep it if you find it ;)

The mod was meant as an adult mod, but I've never implemented it, so it's essentially a non-adult mod unless someone wants to take over and finish it.

Kitty and her quest is inspired by Mrissy. She has a completely different personality though. Her textures are unique/custom made, her body is unp (iirc), there are seams on her hands and feet that I never got around to fix.

I've used one or two other mods to create this one, sadly I don't remember which I used after all the time, so if anybody knows who to credit, please let me know.

Requirments: None (SSE), but you might want to use the Fuz-Ro-Do/h/da-thingy for the dialogue

LE Compatible: Probably not.

I still have the loose files which are actually newer than the files in the bsa, also with lod generated, but since I haven't done any modding and didn't touch the mod in two years I chose to upload the older bsa files just to be safe. If anybody wants to have the loose files let me know.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
On 12/19/2021 at 11:03 PM, Bluegunk said:

I've been watching this mod in the hope you'll finish her. Have you considered reaching out to Nexus modders ff7legend or bchick3?  They do a lot of follower conversions to SE and might be able to assist you?  Just a thought.

Wow, 2 years later and I just stumbled over your post by accident.

In case you'll ever read this: Sorry, but I've never been that active here and even less on Nexus. I just come and go every now and then to look for mods.

Anyway, by now I'm really not in the position to do anything modding-wise anymore, I simply have no time, and probably not even the skills anymore.

The original files for the mod are probably gone as well by now, but even if not, they're on a different computer in a different country (I moved to the other side of the world last year).

But as I said, anyone who is able and willing can take over the mod, so if you know anyone, just send them here^^