How to make/cultivate bigger breasts?

4 hours ago, desrtucted said:

So femlaes have different bosoms as far as I can tell. But can I do anything to breed big tiddy small waist women?

I don't know the game, but if the game is anything close to how life was in the middle ages.... you can't just "breed" the perfect shaped female.. the average woman cheated men, by wearing corsets and the like, most women had not big breasts at all, in those days... the average breast size was B, if you got lucky one could find a woman with a D size. It was not until the 20th century that the D size or larger, became more and more common (due to overconsumption of sugars mainly). But in those days eating meat and less veggies was the standard, drinking alcohol was usually wine (for the wealthy), or mead (old form of beer) for the commoners.. not even water (was usually deadly in the cities). I guess you may need to wait till there is a mod that changes the shape of women in the game.

5 hours ago, jorgen.klein said:

I don't know the game, but if the game is anything close to how life was in the middle ages.... you can't just "breed" the perfect shaped female.. the average woman cheated men, by wearing corsets and the like, most women had not big breasts at all, in those days... the average breast size was B, if you got lucky one could find a woman with a D size. It was not until the 20th century that the D size or larger, became more and more common (due to overconsumption of sugars mainly). But in those days eating meat and less veggies was the standard, drinking alcohol was usually wine (for the wealthy), or mead (old form of beer) for the commoners.. not even water (was usually deadly in the cities). I guess you may need to wait till there is a mod that changes the shape of women in the game.

I really doubt you have any accurate knowledge of medieval breast sizes. Since, we don't have scientific studies about breast size then. Or accurate pictures. Like, there's medieval art but do you really want to try and say medieval art was giving accurate depiction of breast size, let alone any part of the body? Studying anatomy for art wasn't something people did yet. Most clothing is long destroyed by now, we have nothing, nothing to use. Unless there's some book out there that describes the breast size of a large amount of women in an absolute term that can be translated to the modern day rather than something simplistic like "big".

Also considering how you're wrong about eating more meat was standard. Normal people couldn't get a lot of meat. Nowadays normal people can just have meat every day and it's fine, but it was more expensive in medieval times. Mead isn't even an old form of beer, it's alcohol where the primary fermented substance is honey, which makes it separate from beer and nothing about it is older.

26 minutes ago, whateverdontcare said:

I really doubt you have any accurate knowledge of medieval breast sizes. Since, we don't have scientific studies about breast size then. Or accurate pictures. Like, there's medieval art but do you really want to try and say medieval art was giving accurate depiction of breast size, let alone any part of the body? Studying anatomy for art wasn't something people did yet. Most clothing is long destroyed by now, we have nothing, nothing to use. Unless there's some book out there that describes the breast size of a large amount of women in an absolute term that can be translated to the modern day rather than something simplistic like "big".

Also considering how you're wrong about eating more meat was standard. Normal people couldn't get a lot of meat. Nowadays normal people can just have meat every day and it's fine, but it was more expensive in medieval times. Mead isn't even an old form of beer, it's alcohol where the primary fermented substance is honey, which makes it separate from beer and nothing about it is older.

Hard to say, one way or the other.  It was originally believed that boys and girls in the Middle Ages started puberty a lot later than they do now.    It is true that they started a lot later in the 19th century, effects of the Industrial Revolution, but that appears to have been a blip on the chart relatively speaking.

https://theconversation.com/children-arent-starting-puberty-younger-medieval-skeletons-reveal-91095

11 hours ago, whateverdontcare said:

We actually do have evidence of breast sizes from the era. That's the clothing that have survived to this day. 

@desrtucted You can try this mod that lets you modify your character's body parts.