Huniepop Outfit Skimpification

Huniepop Outfit Skimpification

This file contains modded skimpy outfits for the girls in Huniepop. Almost every outfit has been changed in some way. 

to install, download and unzip the file. Then, copy resources.assets from the mod into the  HuniePop/HuniePop_Data file in your actual Huniepop game folder, replacing the one that's already there. This mod also contains .xcf files for each of the characters, as well as .png files for the actual images used in resources.assets for the character sprites as well as some alternative outfits. These can be added into the game via a unity assets editor such as AssetsBundleExtractor, but may be ignored if using the base mod is all that you are interested in.

• 1 month later...
55 minutes ago, capylego123 said:

so i replaced the resources.assets file like i was told now the game doesnt load anything passed the main menu. im new to modding with assetsbundleextractor and have no idea what im doing.any help would be nice

Yeah, your going to need some experience with assetsbundle if you want to do that. I am suprised the OP did not post two different files, 1 base file, and the other with a complete replacement of all stuff. It would be a lot of work.

1 hour ago, DeathBringer0xL said:

Yeah, your going to need some experience with assetsbundle if you want to do that. I am suprised the OP did not post two different files, 1 base file, and the other with a complete replacement of all stuff. It would be a lot of work.

could it be that i dont have a paid copy for the game and that might mess it up?

EDIT:yea it was cuz my copy wasnt up to date and it wants on steam.

• 1 year later...
On 12/22/2021 at 6:45 PM, devourmypp said:

I tried following the instructions & thought I did it right, but its not working. Im new to modding so could anyone help out & maybe explain it in even simpler terms?

so, you downloaded the file, unzipped it, and took the file named "resouce.assets", copied that, and pasted it into your huniepop folder called "HuniePop_Data", replacing the old "resource.assets" file that had already been there?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 4/22/2022 at 7:21 AM, frank3374757548398 said:

I think I installed the mod correctlly and converted the xcf files into the png file so they all correctly line up but once I get to the Mainscreen the music plays but its just a black screen and i cant press anything

you dont need to convert anything and only a single file is needed.

>copy resources.assets from the mod into the  HuniePop/HuniePop_Data file in your actual Huniepop game folder

Its exactly the same structure for the GOG version 

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...