29 minutes ago, HillSerpent said:

yes, deleted even all the savesand started new game and still getting the same error

Since you're using the Patreon version, it's probably best to check there. But here's what the last Exception Assistant came up with.

I'm not sure what mod you're using that's referred to by "KS". You'll have to look into that because it looks as though it's outdated.

LastException.jpg.2cd6dac83ca8e317b7412092b334d24f.jpg

Have you updated all of your mods? This is an important one.

Have you tried repairing your game?

I can confirm with certainty that the current game patch and the current LoversLab version of Wicked Whims are functioning properly. I have been playing since updating for at least a dozen hours without a crash or any kind of problems since updating. None. So with that being said, if you are having issues, then it has to be something directly related to your setup.

The only thing that I can suggest to you at this point is starting from scratch. Literally.

Before starting, make a list of must-have mods that you can't see yourself playing without. This list should be short. I'm not talking about hair or clothes. More game-changing mods than anything. For instance, my list consists of three mods: MCCC, UI Cheats Extension and of course Wicked Whims. (There are other adult mods on this site but they aren't for me so I don't have them on my list. It's personal preference. If you use them, put them on your list).

Make sure all of those mods on your list have been updated. If they have, check to see if anyone is having issues. If the mods haven't been updated, DO NOT install them and wait for an update.

1) make a backup of your current Mods folder and keep it somewhere.

2) remove all mods from your Mods folder (it's okay - you have a backup) Do not delete the resource.cfg file as the game creates it to help load mods (pathing). Thanks Scorpio for bringing that up.

3) delete your localthumbcache file (do not skip this)

4) start a brand new save, create a brand new sim and put them in the world

5) before doing anything with your sim, pause the game and save (call it whatever you like. I usually just go with Mod Test)

At this point you have a starting position to work from. Now play the game vanilla only without any mods. Vanilla? Gross! But it's necessary to see if the game patch itself is causing you issues. If you're not experiencing problems then we can move on.

Next up, you're going to start adding in only your must-have mods one at a time.

A) With my list, I start with MCCC. If you have it, start with that (you updated it, right?) If it's another mod start with that after you're sure you've updated.

B) Play the game with that one mod. I don't just mean for a couple of minutes. Get into it and start using some of the functions to see if you have any issues. If not, time to move on. Don't save because you always want to start from the same point.

C) delete your localthumbcache file (do not skip this)

Add in the next mod on your must-have list and repeat steps A through C. Play with those two mods together and see if you are having any issues. If you are, then you know what mod you're having problems with. If not, move onto to the next mod in your list. Rinse and repeat.

So you've gone through all the must-haves and you're not having any issues. What next? At this point you can start adding back in your other mods but DO NOT put them all in at once. That's just asking for problems and you'll be back at square one. Add your mods back in small batches and play the game for a bit. This makes it much easier to narrow down which mods are causing you issues. If you run into a problem then you have a small list of mods that you can work from to try and narrow down your problem.

At this point, that's pretty much all the help I can offer. This has always been my method for tracking down problems after any new update and I can assure you, it works. You can't just update a couple of mods and assume that it's going to be okay. Game patches can break a lot of mods in unforeseen ways. For instance, this latest patch broke all cc windows, doors and archways. You need to be diligent in how you update to minimize issues and help yourself identify which mods are causing those issues so you can follow up on the mod author's page.

27 minutes ago, HillSerpent said:

sorted out finally with that error but i still have the error from WickedWhims_Pregnancy termination

Since you're using the Patreon version of WW, at this point it's best to take this there to get help.

I'm curious. Did you figure out which mod was causing your issues?

Are you doing something in-game to trigger this error or is it just happening randomly?

***EDIT*** So in advance of any response from you, I decided to run a quick test. I have a pregnant sim in my save so I decided to try and use the WW pregnancy termination function on the phone. She went off and had it done and came back without any errors generated.