Turn Based H-Combat (Mod Development)

What actions should be universal among classes?  

91 members have voted

1. 1. What actions should be universal among classes? Note: Abilities that are NOT universal would STILL be part of some classes.

• Struggle - Struggle out of bindings, furniture, attackers, etc.
    • Free - Free an ally from Bindings, furniture, attackers, etc.
    • Hamper - Debuff an enemy, making their actions less likely succeed.
    • Help - Buff an ally, making their actions more likely to succeed.
    • Defend - Protect yourself, taking less damage or being more evasive
    • Spawn Furniture - Create a furniture object that an actor can be placed inside of
    • Lock in Furniture - Place another actor inside a piece of spawned furniture.
    • Seduce - Female actor charm male/creature actor into having sex

This poll is closed to new votes

Posting an update after a few weeks on status:

I've had one person reach out to me on beat testing, and I got them a copy.  Initially when they tried to load into the battlezone area their game would crash.  With a little bit of troubleshooting and crash logs, the culprit looked to be Zaz.  They apparently got the crash to stop by downloading the 8.0 Zaz LE (they were playing on the SE Version).   The issue looks to be related to the Zaz Furniture that is in the cell.  As I develop on LE and then rebuild on SE (since you can go LE -> SE, but not vice versa) I'm not sure what the issue is and if it's going to be wide spread, so I could use a few more beta testers who would be willing to help look/check for bugs.

On 8/8/2023 at 9:32 PM, fingerscrossed said:

Posting an update after a few weeks on status:

I've had one person reach out to me on beat testing, and I got them a copy.  Initially when they tried to load into the battlezone area their game would crash.  With a little bit of troubleshooting and crash logs, the culprit looked to be Zaz.  They apparently got the crash to stop by downloading the 8.0 Zaz LE (they were playing on the SE Version).   The issue looks to be related to the Zaz Furniture that is in the cell.  As I develop on LE and then rebuild on SE (since you can go LE -> SE, but not vice versa) I'm not sure what the issue is and if it's going to be wide spread, so I could use a few more beta testers who would be willing to help look/check for bugs.

Oh, I would not mind signing up! Sounds like an interesting mod.

• 6 months later...