[mod] Nude Outfit

Nude Outfit

A small mod that adds a "nudity" drop down menu in the barbershop. Characters will still wear the fig leaves, so I'd reccommend a mod like Simple Slits.

Unfortunately, the game does not allow mods that change localisation to be used in Ironman mode. As a workaround, the Ironman version of this mod uses the default names for everything, hopefully this will be patched soon.

Well, I've managed to add a seperate dropdown in the barbershop to "nudify" characters. This also removes their legwear, meaning that they are fully nude. Unfortunately whenever you undress a character then put their clothes on, the game will crash when attempting to exit to main menu. I've attached the updated file below, if anyone can figure it out I'd appreciate it. 

NudeOutfit.zip

path="/mod/NudeOutfit" is enough, your new one still doesn't work. Also wtf did you do the file? I'm unable to edit or delete it now. Thanks.

edit: After a pc restart I could edit and delete it again. But yea, path="/mod/modname" is all you need. It's enough for the launcher to find it, and when you load it, it will edit the txt file with the full path

Not that it's a huge deal or anything, but I noticed that when selecting the nude outfit in your mod the character's arms are like...thinned, so to speak. I compared it to when I use the nude inspect mod to remove the clothes before going into barbershop, and there's a definite difference in arm thickness. Any ideas what could be causing that?

Here's some screenshots (now that I'm looking at them, the chest is actually different too...)

ck3_2020-09-18_11-13-56.png

ck3_2020-09-18_11-14-13.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Question: Why does the mod add another dropdown menu instead of just adding the nudity-item into the list of clothing options?

Also there seems to be small seam between the head and body in the lower-neck/upper abdomen part, where the clothes usually cut out. Not sure if it is in the core game or caused by the mod, as I think I can see it in the some clothed bodies also...

• 1 year later...

Anyone know how to update this to 1.5.*? There are two main files: one for gfx-portraits-portrait_modifiers that adds a new txt file to the existing base ones, 01_nudity.txt, and the localization file going to english-portraits-nude_outfit_I_english.yml

I'm guessing that since 1.5 added cloaks and beards to the customization dropdown menus, these files might need to be tweaked. Could that be why nudity doesn't display as a toggle in the menu anymore?

I like this over other nudity mods because it just lets me toggle it on for the person I want to see at the moment. Most do it for a group, like a court, or the whole game.

I think it might have to do with this:

nudity = {
    usage = customization
    interface_position = 0

The other dropdowns in the game as as far as I can see say "usage = game." Or it could be the "interface_position" since beards and cloaks were added. Does anyone know what interface position corresponds do actually?

Attached pic of what current dropdown menus look like. The mod used to insert "Nudity" between "Clothes" and "Headware" but now it does not...

dropdowns.jpg

Edited by nogling
  • 1 year later...