Foxy's Strip Club 2.0

Foxy's Strip Club 2.0

View File

I am usually a lurker here on LL, and decided to add a little touch of myself to the mix. This is a lot I made with love. Introducing Foxy's 2.0. Its an old theater converted over to a strip club.

30x20 lot

93K value, so it won't break the bank.

Played for about 2 weeks sim time, and everything seems to work well, and you can make a profit if run right. Enjoy and feel free to leave comments and suggestions below.

All CC belongs to its creator, and used with love. If there is an issue please leave me a note. and I'll correct it.

16 minutes ago, justintyme985 said:

If you click on the cash register on the bottom right of the screen.. The one next to your needs.. you can transfer funds from there.. but remember, do not do anything else from that interface.. WW has its own interface for the strip club.

? ok ty

i so dont know what i'm doing

• 4 months later...

Love the mod very nice setup. Only issue I have is when I try to get my Sim to tend the bar the game seems to glitch out a bit. You'll see other Sims trying to purchase a drink but will be stuck looking at the floor. Then suddenly you will get a message saying something along the lines of "I thought this bar server drinking" and then leave. Not sure if there is a fix for that.

On 8/30/2020 at 4:36 AM, justintyme985 said:

Foxy's Strip Club 2.0

View File

I am usually a lurker here on LL, and decided to add a little touch of myself to the mix. This is a lot I made with love. Introducing Foxy's 2.0. Its an old theater converted over to a strip club.

30x20 lot

93K value, so it won't break the bank.

Played for about 2 weeks sim time, and everything seems to work well, and you can make a profit if run right. Enjoy and feel free to leave comments and suggestions below.

All CC belongs to its creator, and used with love. If there is an issue please leave me a note. and I'll correct it.

Dowloaded this after seeing all the great responses from users. My question is should this show up in the game library. This is the first lot file I've installed. I put the contents of your tray folder in trays in the game and your 3 folders from the mods folder in the game mods folder. But I can't find a way to access it in game. Any suggestions?

• 2 months later...
On 1/20/2021 at 11:08 PM, Dman6699 said:

Love the mod very nice setup. Only issue I have is when I try to get my Sim to tend the bar the game seems to glitch out a bit. You'll see other Sims trying to purchase a drink but will be stuck looking at the floor. Then suddenly you will get a message saying something along the lines of "I thought this bar server drinking" and then leave. Not sure if there is a fix for that.

I have the same issue.  If I have an employee tend bar, everything works great.  If I have the owner tend bar, the customers go thirsty.

• 8 months later...
On 1/22/2021 at 12:38 AM, Brixton47 said:

Dowloaded this after seeing all the great responses from users. My question is should this show up in the game library. This is the first lot file I've installed. I put the contents of your tray folder in trays in the game and your 3 folders from the mods folder in the game mods folder. But I can't find a way to access it in game. Any suggestions?

just click on 'include custom content' in your library

• 1 year later...

Only suggestion is to add a host host station to disallow more customers. It worked so well the dancers couldn't keep up with the customers. Do you use a specific playlist for the music? I didn't see any wall speakers so I just added a few for the dance music and used a few stripclubs song I found online.

Edited by georgewsibley