La Bamba Gentleman's Club

La Bamba Gentleman's Club

View File

You are cordially invited to

1327631440_labambagold2.png.ad04428138fbdd24dec52cc854ae4663.png

About the file

This zip file contains the tray files for La Bamba Gentleman's Club and a mods folder for any cc used.

What is La Bamba Club?

La Bamba is an exclusive Gentleman's club for elite sims only. The club is located on the diamond strip of Oasis Springs boasting the best "entertainment" in the world.

The VIP club is only for the most eccentric and elite individuals.

And now it's OPEN!

Photo1.png.2b2901cfa01ff73b48ada00815ab7545.pngPhoto6.png.045daac6d6e07d4e562fd9e31659f3aa.pngPhoto10.png.3e898c34f1f22048fdd84001bf35fa4b.pngPhoto3.png.364c5adea647d7fb73cee20473f1afef.png

Exterior Preview

Spoiler

3.png.82387cb609cfa4da681b698385376b48.png

2.png.de92841bc819686b7ba60399281fd8d9.png

4.png.baebb116aec9b1253e06370155271006.png

Interior Preview

Spoiler

Main Stage

5.png.14878744687e585c61bbb59ad39df20a.png

Booths

11.png.31da4aae0da75a6162e387666bb9cb80.png

Private Dance Rooms

7.png.31b4aa08cbbd873c0e041b9efcd94244.png

VIP Lounge

8.png.ab59053d98f418ce7f2c604c641ad906.png9.png.e28099fca6ebdca40e64d723f3f87a53.png

Dancers Preview

Spoiler

Photo1.png.2b2901cfa01ff73b48ada00815ab7545.png

Photo2.png.e0060379b774b71ee2a475c47166818f.png

Photo3.png.364c5adea647d7fb73cee20473f1afef.png

Photo6.png.045daac6d6e07d4e562fd9e31659f3aa.png

Photo8.png.5eb02e0a594b026dbd4111ad1647c4a0.png

Photo10.png.3e898c34f1f22048fdd84001bf35fa4b.png

Installation

Place the tray files in Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Tray

Then place the contents of the mod folder into your mods folder.

Make sure Wicked Whims is installed, you can download it here.

Recommended

The important packs to have are:

Dine out (Seating areas)

Get famous (Various objects)

Get together 

University (Cubical toilets)

Eco Lifestyle (for the back alley behind club)

If you don't have one of these you'll find some objects missing, you'll have to replace them with objects you have access to!

Send me screenshots of the club in action with your sims!

Got any feedback? Don't be afraid to comment, I'd like to hear your input!

Leave a comment here

- LB x

It's probably a conflict on my end, but some weird inventory glitches started happening with the included CC installed, and then I have none without them. Are there any CC that are non-essential to make it look like it should, or that I can substitute easily?

That aside, I really like what you've made, technical difficulties or not.

17 hours ago, Loulou42530 said:

Hello ! 

HUGE thanks for this it's a great work ! 

I selected Generic when I installed it in the Oasis Springs. But it's empty now ... 

Do you know how can I put dancers and people on it ? 

PS : I don't have Get to Work expansion

Thanks !! :)

Try placing the lot with bb.moveobjects on, that might fix some issues. Some objects might go missing if you don't have all packs installed. The important packs to have are: Dine out, Get famous, Get together, and university. If you don't have one of these you'll find some objects missing, you'll have to replace them with objects you have access to! :) 

If you meant its empty with no sims in it make sure you have the most recent wicked whims installed! Then buy the club through your phone and assign employees and opening times, then the club should function as intended! 

Send some screenshots and maybe I can help more!

9 hours ago, DeathRowe said:

It's probably a conflict on my end, but some weird inventory glitches started happening with the included CC installed, and then I have none without them. Are there any CC that are non-essential to make it look like it should, or that I can substitute easily?

That aside, I really like what you've made, technical difficulties or not.

Could you send a screenshot of what you mean by inventory glitches. The cc used are just decorations so they shouldn't mess with inventories.

Glad you like the club though!

- LB x

2 hours ago, LaBambaClub said:

Send some screenshots and maybe I can help more!

Could you send a screenshot of what you mean by inventory glitches. The cc used are just decorations so they shouldn't mess with inventories.

Glad you like the club though!

- LB x

I was able to make everything work properly when i removed the CC from 2016 and 2017, as well as the big billboard ones since I don't really mind not having a few things here and there to make it work. The glitch was one where when you tried to drag an item into the world from a Sim's inventory, it would just stop a few pixels over from where it was in the inventory and look kinda like double vision. I have a mod that lets me move items in a sim's inventory directly to another sim, and I figure there may have been some strange incompatibility.

My only problem now is that some of my dancers just stand and talk in the prep room, but I'm not really sure what the deal is with that. I may have some simulation lag, even with the lag fix mods installed, simply from the amount of sims on the lot.

On 8/23/2020 at 8:17 PM, lovebug6 said:

what lot type does the club need to be placed at, and how do i get people to work there? also there is no stripper pole in the club or in my inventory, is it possible to download it seperatly?

You need to download the latest version of wicked whims for the stripper pole and to employ people! The lot type needs to be generic. :) 

On 8/27/2020 at 4:08 PM, Vomit2 said:

Hey buddy, I love your club.

I try to modify the VIP area with a "bouncer" VIP door but the bouncer just hang arround on the end of the map and not in front of the door.

Any ideas how to fix that?

Not sure, but I just use get together clubs to make VIP guestlists, then lock the VIP door for only club members :) 

Edit: i found the club and placed it

now i have the problem i cant buy it from my phone only from my computer so i bought the club from the pc went there replaced some stuff etc... but no one is coming in and i cant hire dancers there is no option on my phone to manage the club i have the newest version of whicked whims even tried a new game but still the same buy it on pc cant hire dancers

18 hours ago, Negoski said:

Edit: i found the club and placed it

now i have the problem i cant buy it from my phone only from my computer so i bought the club from the pc went there replaced some stuff etc... but no one is coming in and i cant hire dancers there is no option on my phone to manage the club i have the newest version of whicked whims even tried a new game but still the same buy it on pc cant hire dancers

Is the lot type generic? I'm not sure what the problem is must be a bug with wicked whims, sorry

• 3 weeks later...

Hi. I love the place. But is there a way to make my household sims work in the poles (or x spots) and actually earn money? Or at least be watched by NPCs? My sim is just dancing there, making his best, and no one bets an eye ?
I know about the mod "hoe it up" but personally I don't like it very much.

19 hours ago, fbocabral said:

Hi. I love the place. But is there a way to make my household sims work in the poles (or x spots) and actually earn money? Or at least be watched by NPCs? My sim is just dancing there, making his best, and no one bets an eye ?
I know about the mod "hoe it up" but personally I don't like it very much.

The most recent version of wicked whims has a strip club system.You can read about how it works here https://turbodriver.itch.io/wickedwhims/devlog/137112/strip-clubs-lets-dance

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Edit: I found it when i went into build mode on a random lot, but now it says could not locate item.

Ok so I saw this question a few times, but cant figure it out. Where can i find the club?? Tray files are in tray, the others in mods. Where can i place it? Should it be in the gallery? 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...