[What mod is this | SE] Guards approach when sleeping in public

Hello there,

I am looking for the mod that causes guards to approach you when you sleep in public (Rest anywhere skill), waking you up and telling you hat you'll now have to spend the night in a cell. - Since for some reason my game softlocks after that.

1988703841_SkyrimSpecialEdition12_08_202013_10_02.png.3410e456ce5201c2739b9fa39ea53a5b.png

After the dialogue we just stand there akwardly until the end of time: (waiting for an hour or disabling/enabling the guard did not help)

2048958930_SkyrimSpecialEdition12_08_202013_10_20.png.64bac6fec14853e80fa4f0e603c7d362.png

The thing looks like a SexLab Survival thing to me, but I could not find a option for this in the MCM for the life of me. Also, does this feature require any other mod? If I'd have to take a stab in the dark I'd assume that whatever mod does this now tried to send me off to POP, which won't work since this is SE?

Thanks for any hints :D

1 hour ago, RealGesichtsfelsen said:

Thank you! - Makes sense. Is there an option to disable this in SLS? Because I'd really like to be able to sleep outside as I cannot really afford the inn. I did not find an option to do so.

No option. 

You could try the wheel menu. Survival skills -> sleep on ground. 

I'm not sure I plugged that into the guard scene. 

26 minutes ago, bishlapped said:

A soft lock? Do you have Fuz Ro Doh installed?

I do. By soft lock I mean being that the game does not crash but I am unable to take any actions. In this case, my character being locked in place with a guard staring at me. Note that the dialogue is already over.

But since Monoman1 is the author of SLS I trust his judgement that this is indeed caused by POP not yet being officially available for SE :D (Might I request an option for this in the next update? :P - even better if POP is not available it just sends you to vanilla/DCL prison/places a bounty/whatever)

Thanks for your help to everyone!