The Farm - Secret re-education and training lab.

View File

Beneath this inconspicuous warehouse in Strangerville is a state-of-the-art secret laboratory facility called "The Farm" where unscrupulous scientists analyze the Sixam plants found in Strangerville and misuse them for their evil purposes. An extract of the spores is used here to experiment on abducted Sims and turn them into submissive slaves, who are then sold to ultra-rich buyers in the "doll market".

The Farm.

We do what we must, for science, and for profit.

Requires the following gamepacks:

Sims 4 Base Game.  No? Yes! OHHH!

Get to Work

Get Together

City Living

Seasons

Get Famous

Spa Day

Dine out

Strangerville

Perfect Patio Stuff

Kids Room Stuff

Vintage Glamour Stuff

Fitness Stuff

Object Mods:

Ozzy Objects

Azmodan22 Bondage Cross and Bed Double Dildo Not used in V2. 0 anymore

G315t Hypno Monitors (just a recolored wall sculpture with a few hypno spiral swatches) 

Mods:

Nisa Wicked Perversions (Free Version should Work, Needed for the house slave gameplay) 

Turbodriver Wicked Whims (if you want the strip poles for your houseslaves to train, you need the Patreon verion, otherwise free version should work)  Strip Poles gone from the Lab. Too much accidents with Subjects getting dizziness from the workout. So no need for WW anymore. But of course you still want to have it.  You know you want it. Do it! Obey! 

G315t_Hypno_Monitor.package

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    08/10/2020
  • Category
  • Requires
    Get to Work, Get Together, City Living, Seasons, Get Famous, Spa Day, Dine out, Strangerville, Perfect Patio Stuff, Kids Room Stuff, Vintage Glamour Stuff, Fitness Stuff, G315t Hypno Monitor, Ozzy Objects, Azmodan Objects, WP, WW

On 8/11/2020 at 3:12 PM, Gblaze52 said:

Same here.

You may need to play with the search settings on the gallery, I've had lots get moved down the list since their initial creation date is older, and make sure you have the box "Include Custom Content" or whatever it says checked. If you still can't find it, then I'm not sure.

So when we buy a doll or Convert house member, can we access "The Farm"? Or this is just the lot and we can access whenever we want? I really like the lot, but when I try to convert house member to a doll, he/she doesn't go to "The Farm". So...It just the lot, right?

On 8/15/2020 at 8:47 PM, Tian92 said:

So when we buy a doll or Convert house member, can we access "The Farm"? Or this is just the lot and we can access whenever we want? I really like the lot, but when I try to convert house member to a doll, he/she doesn't go to "The Farm". So...It just the lot, right?

Its just a lot that I created for roleplaying purposes. There is (right now) no functionality in Nisas Whicked Perversions Mod, that allows to train and convert a Sim into a doll outside of the text adventure minigame that she included in her mod. 

Lets hope she will allow us to convert a Sim to a doll with actual gamplay in the future. If that happens, I will gladly rework this lot. 

On 8/18/2020 at 4:16 PM, G315t said:

Its just a lot that I created for roleplaying purposes. There is (right now) no functionality in Nisas Whicked Perversions Mod, that allows to train and convert a Sim into a doll outside of the text adventure minigame that she included in her mod. 

Lets hope she will allow us to convert a Sim to a doll with actual gamplay in the future. If that happens, I will gladly rework this lot. 

yes, hope she will allow it, It'll be more interesting :D I really like your farm, really nice, thanks for your work 

• 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 4/13/2021 at 6:26 PM, MicroWazzle said:

Can the player get abducted in this mod

Sorry for the late reply, somehow I never get an information when I receive a message here.

My Hypno Lab is only a Lot that you can use for roleplaying. It is not a mod that adds any functions that are not included in the game. 

I am atm reworking parts of that lab to include the hypno machine by the Modder Kritical which will allow better usage of the lot.  

15 hours ago, G315t said:

Sorry for the late reply, somehow I never get an information when I receive a message here.

My Hypno Lab is only a Lot that you can use for roleplaying. It is not a mod that adds any functions that are not included in the game. 

I am atm reworking parts of that lab to include the hypno machine by the Modder Kritical which will allow better usage of the lot.  

Ahh, ok thank you.

• 1 month later...

How did you build the stairway between the floors? I would like to do this in my basement, but it doesn't work out, and I'm not smart enough to use google :(

Can I get a link or instructions on how to do this?

Edited by OverKID
20 hours ago, ZeKrons said:

How did you build the stairway between the floors? I would like to do this in my basement, but it doesn't work out, and I'm not smart enough to use google :(

Can I get a link or instructions on how to do this?

You are smart enough, but lazy ?

I don't exactly know what you mean, but mabye this is something for you. Carl experimented a bit with the stair tool in the first video, and in the 2. video its about cut out stair cases which I did in my build too. The 3. one is about indoor landings which I used. Cutting out Floor pieces can get a bit annoying but after some experimenting it usuly works. 

5 hours ago, G315t said:

You are smart enough, but lazy ?

I don't exactly know what you mean, but mabye this is something for you. Carl experimented a bit with the stair tool in the first video, and in the 2. video its about cut out stair cases which I did in my build too. The 3. one is about indoor landings which I used. Cutting out Floor pieces can get a bit annoying but after some experimenting it usuly works. 

I mean this floor, how you do this? I build stair on 1 floor, then build 2 and 3 floor. And when i clear flooring between floors, my stair doing *poof*

1223.png

Edited by ZeKrons
18 hours ago, ZeKrons said:

I mean this floor, how you do this? I build stair on 1 floor, then build 2 and 3 floor. And when i clear flooring between floors, my stair doing *poof*

I build the stairs after I removed the floor. If I remember right. 

@G315t awhile back i tried to get into learning to mod the sims im new at modding so i attempted to make a Hypno Wheel CC. So i modeled one in Blender but i was having missing textures issues. Long story short it's been awhile since i worked on it lol. But i still have the original model i did. I could send it to you if you would like and are welcome to use it in this. And if you need any help with expanding upon this i would be happy to help you however i can. Here are some renders of the wheel:

Note: The back of the Wheel i designed to be activated by a touchscreen button because let's be honest its 2021 lol

hypno1.png

hypno2.png

On 8/3/2021 at 4:23 AM, MegaXAnime said:

@G315t awhile back i tried to get into learning to mod the sims im new at modding so i attempted to make a Hypno Wheel CC. So i modeled one in Blender but i was having missing textures issues. Long story short it's been awhile since i worked on it lol. But i still have the original model i did. I could send it to you if you would like and are welcome to use it in this. And if you need any help with expanding upon this i would be happy to help you however i can. Here are some renders of the wheel:

Note: The back of the Wheel i designed to be activated by a touchscreen button because let's be honest its 2021 lol

hypno1.png

hypno2.png

Looks nice. I never was good at using Blender. I did my fair share of playing around in Poser and Max but never made my own models. I think  in the Sims Forum in the thread for Sims4Studio you will find a tutorial hofw wo import it into the game.