Teleport When Sex Initiated

An odd thing recently.  Just before a sex animation is about to play my character is transported to the giant camp near Whiterun and is either levitated or starts above the camp.  When the sex animation is over the character is dropped to the ground.  This used to happen periodically on a game with a very old save but now it is happening everytime and on a fairly new character/game.  Any thoughts, solutions?

I tested a few other animations.  Self milking from Milk Mod Economy works as it should as do the animations from Bathing in Skyrim.  Extrus Chaurus animations and solo sex animations transport the character to the Bleakwind Basin and as the animations begin the character is levitated high above the giant's camp and then dropped when completed.

On 8/5/2020 at 10:57 PM, crudo said:

Any thoughts, solutions?

Into MCM/SexLab setting, deactive Teleport

npc does not remove it's clothes when the sex animation starts.

Into MCM/Sexlab/Times and striptease, activates the romizione of clothing. If enabled, the partition removal  disable it

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/5/2020 at 3:57 PM, crudo said:

An odd thing recently.  Just before a sex animation is about to play my character is transported to the giant camp near Whiterun and is either levitated or starts above the camp.  When the sex animation is over the character is dropped to the ground.  This used to happen periodically on a game with a very old save but now it is happening everytime and on a fairly new character/game.  Any thoughts, solutions?

Longstanding bug, Sexlab creates a marker for your sex act and then moves to to the location where the sex act is supposed to take place.  Participants in the sex act are then attached to that marker to keep other NPCs from walking into the participants and shoving them around.  That's especially important since sometimes they could get shoved through walls.

However, on occasion the game doesn't move the marker from where it is created to where Sexlab tells it to move which results in you being teleported to the marker instead.

Anyone want to guess where the exact center (X=0, Y=0, Z=0) of the game just happens to be?

Once the game does this it seems to lock into the mode of not moving that marker and so subsequent sex acts also get teleported to the same point.

Ok, so much for the explanation and onto the fix.  It's simple enough, just go indoors and have sex there once.  After that you can have sex outdoors again because this only happens when you are outdoors and having sex indoors seems to fix whatever it was that locked that marker to the center.

15 hours ago, WaxenFigure said:

Longstanding bug,

Ok, so much for the explanation and onto the fix.  It's simple enough, just go indoors and have sex there once.  After that you can have sex outdoors again because this only happens when you are outdoors and having sex indoors seems to fix whatever it was that locked that marker to the center.

Thanks for the explanation.  Though I've since scrapped that game because I couldn't find a solution I think it was happening indoor and outdoor, that's what made it particularly weird.  It's been sometime since the problem so maybe my memory isn't right on but location didn't seem to make a difference.  If it comes up again I will double check the indoor outdoor thing.  Thanks again!

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Had gotten this bug after I installed Sexlab Defeat 5.3.6 Bane Fixed version. I went indoors and did the whole clean & reset Sexlab procedure for the bug to disappear for awhile only to come back again later, only after completely uninstalling Defeat & cleaning my save did this bug completely go away.

• 1 year later...

I have the same issue but this happens in and outdoor, also whenever a scene starts between me and someone else we both teleport and the male ends up having sex with air while the female is moaning behind him, we're always floating in between pillars in rooms or dungeons or whatever.

Outside I tried to masturbate and it teleported me to the same spot even after disabling teleport. https://imgur.com/a/pB6kYCH like this

• 3 months later...

Hey, ik this is pretty late and im necrobumping, but just in case anyone has this problem in the future i solved it by making an essencial npc follower masturbate, which teleports them to the plains. This, at least for me, reset the weird teleport location and stopped teleporting me.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/16/2024 at 6:25 AM, cdid said:

Hey, ik this is pretty late and im necrobumping, but just in case anyone has this problem in the future i solved it by making an essencial npc follower masturbate, which teleports them to the plains. This, at least for me, reset the weird teleport location and stopped teleporting me.

You Sir are a legend, just got this bug now and this worked to fix it 🤣