UV Mapping for Oblivion?

varenne

I'm looking for some advice or input on the best way to swap out or change a current UV Map, and which tool or tools you prefer to use to accomplish that.

I've created a slightly new female lower body model combining one of gerra6's SetBody Reloaded meshes and a futa model I have. (The following screen captures were taken in nifskope)

New HGEC-Futa-LL-BB with UV Map highlighted.

attachicon.gifHGEC-Futa-LL.jpg

The reason I want to change the UV map is it does not include the female genitalia, so it would end up just another she-male model.

Preferred UV Map to use for above new model.

attachicon.gifFutachin-LL.jpg

I like this UV Map as it does include the female genitalia so you get a a 'total' futa; both male and female.

Goals for armor conversion

attachicon.gifFuta-Chainmail.jpg

This is part of larger futa project that will include some existing futa armors converted to HGEC H-cup B, LL (and BBBfied), using gerra6's Clothing converter for Blender.

Thanks in advance!

Good luck with this.

I wish I knew tools I am also doing the same thing but my work focuses on Transgender (though they do have the female area) For me what I did though is I just used the skin that came from my tools package I do not seem to have any issue with it.

I can share it with you if you'd like (Tools as in penises)

For my "Futa" I went all the way as for me I think that a transgender who is very feminine works fine for me.

I also have a big conversion plan as well so I will follow this closely.

I also will follow this post since I am curious if others have suggestions.

BTW On my mod it just used the mesh to cover the pussy area which is still there,

Anyway back on topic, let me know if you'd like my collections of penises.

Good luck btw

HappySparkles :)

Oh indeed this is very nice. I see what you did there and I like it.

call me crazy are you making the balls have the Vagina?

I am no UV Expert at all but what you can try is to combine the areas. Make sure you try to use the same map (I have not played with body mapping yet but I do for clothing)

I think if you can some how keep the proportions of the original map it will by default put the pussy on the balls once you remove doubles.

Then after which you may also want to take the penis and either steal copy and past a real male penis texture (if your REALLY want that real dick effect)

After this you will take ONLY the penis part (not including the balls) and drag it there I would also try to "feather?" the textures so they can match.  <-- this part will take some Image graphics program knowledge like Photoshop, Gimp or Paint.net to get right.  But I think if you do that it will be just fine.

Definitely use Blender if you Press U you can get to the unwrap options but make sure it is ONLY the penis area, because if you do the balls too it will mess up the original work.

Usually Unwrapping only takes the selected Verts.

Sorry I hope my noobie advice helps somewhat.

I will also try your program

Thanks,

-HappySparkles ;)

Archived