[SOLVED] Flycam Keyboard Issue and UK Console Fix

I've installed AAF and tested with AAF Violate and Sex Harrasment and both work perfectly and play the animations correctly.

I do seem to have a problem with the flycam though which seems to be connected to the keyboard keys. I normally remap the WASD keys to the arrow keys for movement which I find easier but the flycam in AAF doesn't work if I do (the camera is fixed over the pc's head and neither the WASD or arrow keys will move it, though the mouse will change where it points). If I reset them back to WASD the flycam does then work correctly.

I can't see anything obvious to change the camera keyboard code in the ini file (tried changing the arrow keys but that didn't affect the camera only the HUD if you bring up AAF)

The Autohot key solution would work by substituting the arrow keys for WASD but is a bit of overkill.

It needs some tweaking to set up other settings to how you like them but this F4SE custom control map does most of the hard work by swapping WASD for arrow keys (and the other way round in the Workshop menu). Tested it out and the camera now behaves correctly using the arrow keys. Link to file is https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/14911?tab=description

On a side note, the Raiders at Corvega would like to thank the mod authors for the enjoyable time they had testing this out :classic_smile:

Another fix, this is for Skyrin players on a UK keyboard. If like me you use the console a fair bit you'll be used to opening it with the bracket key (the one under the Esc key) whereas in FO4 it defaults (on a UK keyboard) to the apostrophe key.

After some digging around the bracket key is the equivalent of OEM-8 key in the Microsoft V-Key list, so if you open your F4SE custom CustomControlMap.ini file and change the two Console entries from 0xc0 to 0xdf and save, the console will now open with the same key as Skyrim