If anyone has the time could they test this for me.

Ok so I made a quick beginning quest for a friend and decided to expand on  it

Creating a new mod called Binding of Skyrim the only hard requirement is Sexlab framework but you will also want Fuz Ro Doh

but in order for this to make sense you would have to have Alternate Start-Live another life

and

The extension to LAL - New Beginnings - LAL

It is not a mod dependency, but its when the quest starts you choose " I was thrown in jail"   in "Winterhold"

Once you appear in the cell for the first time, just wait in the cage your put in, this quest will start itself, it is NOT Start game enabled but I set a trigger to start the quest

About a 15 minute quest that will set the backstory of what this mod will be

Plans are too:

Blend it in with the Dark Brotherhood quest

Work around Amorous Adventures to cover many NPCs that did not cover ( I will not be taking the time to put voice to the dialog)

And many small encounters to blend into a playthru

This is a Futa based mod because , well why not, seems most everything else has been done

So if you don't mind giving this a test and letting me know any errors you fond, thanks

A few debug messages are in to let you know whats supposed to happen

Thanks Again

Binding Of Skyrim.7z

I tried it off my current game just going back to a save in the LAL beginning cell after having my mcm all set up but before talking to the statue.

Once I chose the option with the statue, I was transported and the opening scene kicked right in. I was dressed in a set of iron armor in the cell though. Not sure if that's from your mod or the LAL addon. (Never used that addon before tonight.)

I got out of the cell, picked up a weapon from the guard as instructed, and went outside. Everything working great to this point.

Once outside I had to help fight more guards. They were extremely overpowered and defeated me in only 2 hits. I use sexlab leveling for the defeat option, so a sex scene started. My rescuer immediately started her conversation as soon as the defeat kicked in. I had to exit out of the conversation to move things along. 

Then I ended up needing to console TGM to keep from being in a constant defeat loop due to the guards being so powerful. (I have no mods that alter combat and am just in the generic middle of the road setting the vanilla game starts you on for difficulty.)

With the sword I picked up from the guard, I couldn't even cause any significant damage. My rescuer (my dumbass has already forgotten her name...) had to defeat them.

Once she killed them, I initiated conversation, and she went through her dialog and took me to the boat. From there we went to the camp with more guards that she had to dispatch as I couldn't damage them. It wasn't until I was supposed to sleep that I actually looked in my inventory to equip a second sword and found the modified sword. I had trouble sleeping because of the stupid slaughterfish making it so there was an enemy nearby... (Not your mod's fault)

So as far as the actions/scenarios progressing, everything worked just fine other than her initiating conversation in the sex scene. Probably because it makes the enemy non-hostile for the duration of the scene. She does come in extremely quick with her dialog start though. Don't know if there is a timer function or something where you could give her a second or two of pause before it kicks in?

Also, minor thing. There were a few small grammatical errors. Woman (singular) being used where it should be women (plural) was what stood out to me the most as it was pretty much every instance.

I know nothing about making mods or any technical details to them, but as far as it being playable on a fairly heavily modded game, it works just fine. Everything seemed to trigger as it should.

It also looks like the beginning of a good story. I haven't played a futa since I played through the isle of mara a couple years ago, but I would be willing to change my girl over to one to play this as it seems very interesting. I'll be following along and seeing where you go with this.

6 hours ago, sfeile said:

Thank you very much, thats the kinda feed back I needed, I will add some conditions in and tone down the guards. the grammar will be fixed too, I want this to feel like it sets a whole stage for the game mod

Will also add  a objective to euip the sword she give you and make a later start once you spawn, I want her to approach kind of fast for it to seem urgent but will figure something out

Again THANK YOU!

50 minutes ago, -Caden- said:

Thank you very much, thats the kinda feed back I needed, I will add some conditions in and tone down the guards. the grammar will be fixed too, I want this to feel like it sets a whole stage for the game mod

Will also add  a objective to euip the sword she give you and make a later start once you spawn, I want her to approach kind of fast for it to seem urgent but will figure something out

Again THANK YOU!

The initial timing of when she appears is good. It fits with later dialog and worked fine. I guess I meant more of a condition instead of timer? Something that would check for other events in the following approaches. Like I said, I have no clue how to mod, so forgive me if I'm way out in left field here.

An objective and/or dialog from her would be good as far as the sword is concerned. As I said, I spawned in a full set of armor. So when she rushed in and says hurry grab some gear and lets go, I just looted the sword off the guard, went to my inventory, then equipped the first sword I saw to get out after her. Never really looked to see what I had.

Maybe a "here, take this" and a pop-up saying she gave you the sword instead of her telling you to loot the guard?

I'm not sure if the armor was from you or the addon, but if it's there for others as well, it's easy to fall into the urgency and not look around or pay attention to what you already have. (Especially when you are up 4 hours past your normal bed time. ?)

38 minutes ago, sfeile said:

The initial timing of when she appears is good. It fits with later dialog and worked fine. I guess I meant more of a condition instead of timer? Something that would check for other events in the following approaches. Like I said, I have no clue how to mod, so forgive me if I'm way out in left field here.

An objective and/or dialog from her would be good as far as the sword is concerned. As I said, I spawned in a full set of armor. So when she rushed in and says hurry grab some gear and lets go, I just looted the sword off the guard, went to my inventory, then equipped the first sword I saw to get out after her. Never really looked to see what I had.

Maybe a "here, take this" and a pop-up saying she gave you the sword instead of her telling you to loot the guard?

I'm not sure if the armor was from you or the addon, but if it's there for others as well, it's easy to fall into the urgency and not look around or pay attention to what you already have. (Especially when you are up 4 hours past your normal bed time. ?)

Haha yes, I do understand being up past bedtime and overlooking things. I have already added in the conditions this morning, I message box pops explaining what you were given

The iron armor must be from another mod, or from LAL itself, this mod has nothing to do with what you start game with, thank you so much for all your feedback. Is very helpful

Nice, will probably be about a week or two that first quest was just to set the stage, the rest is going to integrate with a play thru, within its own main quest, surprise rapes from certain npcs in certain areas(With a story + agenda behind it), giving more of a back story of why you join the dark brotherhood to kill the emperor, and many things in between, and most of all a Amorous Adventure/Sexlab Solutions feel to it, but the npcs will be futa. Will also be set for a male or female PC

On 7/25/2020 at 11:56 AM, sfeile said:

Very cool. Anxiously awaiting the chance to try out the next version.

Well had a busy start to the week , so will be longer than a couple weeks but it will be done :)

• 2 weeks later...

I tested it. Very interesting. One observation. I had an issue with the camp and "getting some sleep" due to Slaughter Fish that took me a while to find and eliminate. There were about a half dzn. It was a PITA that really shouldn't be. But that's Skyrim mechanics for you.

I saw the Grey face bug, but I imagine you already knew that and were just testing the mod.

Another thing that is more of a request. Would you have a problem if I made an edited version as an optional patch for dialogue that address these women as more aggressive, but 100% female, maybe like SNU SNU / Amazons? The same effect could still be considered by being exposed to their secretions when they are aroused. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/12/2020 at 5:32 PM, bishlapped said:

I tested it. Very interesting. One observation. I had an issue with the camp and "getting some sleep" due to Slaughter Fish that took me a while to find and eliminate. There were about a half dzn. It was a PITA that really shouldn't be. But that's Skyrim mechanics for you.

I saw the Grey face bug, but I imagine you already knew that and were just testing the mod.

Another thing that is more of a request. Would you have a problem if I made an edited version as an optional patch for dialogue that address these women as more aggressive, but 100% female, maybe like SNU SNU / Amazons? The same effect could still be considered by being exposed to their secretions when they are aroused. 

you can make any patch you would like to with this, i actually have a updated version, been working on it but slowly, work got busy again.

I did remove the slaughterfish from the area so getting sleep shouldn't be a problem, i will upload it here in the next hour

I havent added any sex scenes yet, just getting the starting of the mod ready, basicall I have the full start of leading you to helgen ready, i am going to test it then upload it

On 8/12/2020 at 5:32 PM, bishlapped said:

On 7/25/2020 at 11:56 AM, sfeile said:

Ok, sorry this has taken far longer than i planned but i thought i had a couple weeks off, but that changed and had to go back to work, but this should be the finished version of the start. no sex scenes yet but one this is all worked out here, then i will start adding the meat of the mod.

All this is, is to give a back story of whats coming...3 quest to get you started and on your way to Helgen (remember to choose the right options from LAL)

BindingOfSkyrim.7z

I think it's ironic that you took the path from Kynesgrove up through Ivarstead. When I start a new save, I use the Alternate Life mod. And often, I'll just say I want to escape the cell. Then I head up through Ivarstead on my way to Helgen. But on the way, I'll usually deliver Klimek's supplies and then come down the other side of the mountain to pick up the Orphan Rock WP before hitting Helgen.....This is very similar.

19 hours ago, -Caden- said:

you can make any patch you would like to with this, i actually have a updated version, been working on it but slowly, work got busy again.

I did remove the slaughterfish from the area so getting sleep shouldn't be a problem, i will upload it here in the next hour

I havent added any sex scenes yet, just getting the starting of the mod ready, basicall I have the full start of leading you to helgen ready, i am going to test it then upload it

This screenshot was from a different save, but it somewhat illustrates, what I was thinking for the mod.

viconia2.png

Although, It's really going to depend on the meshes that are installed. Meaning, it should accommodate using a standard CBBE / UUNP type body. 

I was thinking of altering the dialogue to simply say these women, on average, are stronger and more aggressive than the average male Nord. 

And in your mod, you mention cum, I was thinking just calling it secretions.

OK, I am at the part where I need to seek out an Orc. So the quest has sent me to Steamcrag. But I had to exit the game to look up the location. I wasn't sure if you were intending to add markers and it just hasn't been added yet, or if you weren't at all. If you were, then forget what I just said, If not, then could I suggest an additional note in the journal as to a rough description on the location? (The Giant's camp south of Kynesgrove) Or, I have seen mod quests where the player is given a journal that has a screenshot of a map location with a circle around it.

5 hours ago, bishlapped said:

This screenshot was from a different save, but it somewhat illustrates, what I was thinking for the mod.

viconia2.png

Although, It's really going to depend on the meshes that are installed. Meaning, it should accommodate using a standard CBBE / UUNP type body. 

I was thinking of altering the dialogue to simply say these women, on average, are stronger and more aggressive than the average male Nord. 

And in your mod, you mention cum, I was thinking just calling it secretions.

nice actually I love it, let me know when you have it updated on the dialog, and i will work from that esp, and go with that vibe

5 hours ago, bishlapped said:

OK, I am at the part where I need to seek out an Orc. So the quest has sent me to Steamcrag. But I had to exit the game to look up the location. I wasn't sure if you were intending to add markers and it just hasn't been added yet, or if you weren't at all. If you were, then forget what I just said, If not, then could I suggest an additional note in the journal as to a rough description on the location? (The Giant's camp south of Kynesgrove) Or, I have seen mod quests where the player is given a journal that has a screenshot of a map location with a circle around it.

Yes I plan to add a marker, or description, one or the other, but if you want too, change the dialog up, send me the esp file and I will build on it from there

6 hours ago, bishlapped said:

So hopefully you havent started changing dialog yet, this is the one you want to do it too, i have added the marker, and also added the option the Blow Dravynea to get some gold to stay at the inn

BOS StarQuestStart.7z

1 hour ago, -Caden- said:

So hopefully you havent started changing dialog yet, this is the one you want to do it too, i have added the marker, and also added the option the Blow Dravynea to get some gold to stay at the inn

BOS StarQuestStart.7z 42.54 kB · 1 download

I haven't, But here's a thought......

One of the opening lines was....

"Its time to get you out of here. No time to talk at the moment."

I was thinking of taking a "Amorous Adventures" Approach 

Alihza_1.wav

1 hour ago, -Caden- said:

BOS StarQuestStart.7z 42.54 kB · 1 download

I have some ideas. I did something similar about a year or so ago when I was going to redo Submissive Lola. Before the current redo was made. One of the things I had altered was to swap the script function to use a Cunnilingus tag instead of a blowjob tag., but I'm thinking of going somewhat neutral and keep it as an Oral tag and let the SL gender prefs sort it out.

I'll take a look at this esp here.The screenshot above was from Anubis. I think there are enough cunni and femdom anims out there now that it might work.

Is your thought that the male PC is just not strong enough to resist and is simply overpowered in physical strength, or is the PC unable to resist the allure?

And if you like that idea, if you want to have a loud obnoxious one, I have some hilarious shit from the Female Even Tone (Lydia's) voice as well as some others from Female Nord (guards / Mjoll)

OK. I've spent a little time in CK with your mod. The general idea is to take what you have written in as your dialogue and try to match it as best as I can with the sound files the game already has. So paraphrasing and rewording while preserving the original message becomes a must. What I mean by that is this. In your mod, you start us out in The Chill. Inside there, Alizha engages in a brief dialogue with the player.

Your Dialogue is as follows:

Its time to get you out of here. No time to talk at the moment.

I hope you know how to pick a lock.

Here are some lock picks and a sword I modified to have some bite. Get that cage door opened and meet me outside. There are more guards out there.

While rewriting that conversation, I tried to preserve as much as possible, What I have is a rough draft and I would believe that it can be improved upon. How much, I don't know. But here's what I would do...

Alihza_1.wav Alihza_2.wav Alihza_3.wav Alihza_4.wav

I also messaged you with an edit for one of her lines that talks about the women in Skyrim. I used a more generic line about how they are just stronger and faster than most men rather than say they have cocks.

Also, I wanted to ask....do you even like the idea of voicing, or just go with text?

Voicing can make the mod more like Amorous Adventures, but it's A LOT of work and very tedious, and in most cases, splicing is obvious.

On the other hand, using a test only approach is much faster and easier. I won't go any further into audio splicing until I know that you like the idea.

But I'll also attache some samples of some splices I was working on.

I was in the process of creating a dialogue mod that would alter Lydia's personality. Due to the 180 I was going to do on her, it would have required an Amorous Adventures patch to change her there too......Since, in this case, She was no angel. But take a listen to them and see if these are something you'd want to use.....

(I'll PM those Audio files to you)