[Minecraft] Unknownphantom77's playermodels

This pack adds parts that you can enable on your playermodel, independant of armor worn. You can choose who it shows up on, and can mix and match. At the moment these are just some basic models I copied from my other project, and this won't be my primary concern until after the next patch on Hermcraft.

The readme included in the zip folder will walk you through how to install.

Tutorial I used.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IASDM0CDHBI

1 hour ago, Zandra6 said:

mate, how do i do this? how do i find this advanced settings?

In the minecraft launcher go to the installation tab and edit the installation oyu are playing on, scroll down and go to advanced, then in the jvm box go all the way to the right and put input the code.

4 hours ago, Mai Fang said:

I’m trying this on 1.12.2 and it won’t open when I put both lines of code into the far right??

it says that it couldn’t create the Java virtual machine

Edit: I’m stupid I forgot a space in between the lines of code

Glad you managed to fix it. Plenty of things in this game break when you mess up even slightly.

Yes. Just what I wanted. Thank you for bringing this here.

Also, thank you for bringing attention to the tutorial video so I understand it better.

Also, just a recommendation- doesn't have to be a thing- maybe we can choose to make the player's torso slim, like the female/futa zombies from LewdCraft (best example):

image.png.1ce1df3380b8b380b826d38e4cc61d01.png

Considering now we can add stuff to the player without Forge (yay), i'm around 87% sure it's possible to remove pixels from the player, right?

I'm not good with code/structure stuff, but I will learn it if many others; way more than just me, also want this to be a thing.

1 hour ago, FanOfFruit said:

Yes. Just what I wanted. Thank you for bringing this here.

Also, thank you for bringing attention to the tutorial video so I understand it better.

Also, just a recommendation- doesn't have to be a thing- maybe we can choose to make the player's torso slim, like the female/futa zombies from LewdCraft (best example):

image.png.1ce1df3380b8b380b826d38e4cc61d01.png

Considering now we can add stuff to the player without Forge (yay), i'm around 87% sure it's possible to remove pixels from the player, right?

I'm not good with code/structure stuff, but I will learn it if many others; way more than just me, also want this to be a thing.

As far as I can tell so far you cannot change or remove the original player model, but I just might not know enough about this system yet. The best I can do for the moment is just staple new parts on. I have found a creative method of "overwriting" the player skin by just making a part that is the original body but very very slightly bigger to cover the normal model.

4 hours ago, unknownphantom77 said:

As far as I can tell so far you cannot change or remove the original player model, but I just might not know enough about this system yet. The best I can do for the moment is just staple new parts on. I have found a creative method of "overwriting" the player skin by just making a part that is the original body but very very slightly bigger to cover the normal model.

That's smart. I'm excited for more.

Also, I followed the instructions about 3 times, wouldn't work for me. I will keep trying, but if there is an easier way to do this, or if it could be made so, I'll keep an eye out for any reply. Good resource pack though, I'm excited to try to make this work.

• 1 month later...
21 hours ago, SCNR3 said:

When do you think that would be?? Just curious

Edit: Also, I know this is a huge question and favor but, could you maybe do that resource pack in 1.12.2, You don't have to, its just I have mods that aren't being updated anymore and I really like that pack so, its just a suggestion. Thank you and Adios

I work sporadicly when I have the inspiration. It might take awhile.

As for making the pack for earlier versions, Optifine changed how it was structured so it would take some effort to make it work. In all likelyhood I will not make a version for the pack for earlier versions until much later. I will be focusing on the newer versions.

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/23/2020 at 1:17 AM, unknownphantom77 said:

This pack adds parts that you can enable on your playermodel, independant of armor worn. You can choose who it shows up on, and can mix and match. At the moment these are just some basic models I copied from my other project, and this won't be my primary concern until after the next patch on Hermcraft.

The readme included in the zip folder will walk you through how to install.

Tutorial I used.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IASDM0CDHBI

• 3 weeks later...

Ok I just tested this again and I feel extremely dumb, but also happy as well XD.

I was having issues to make it work on 1.16 and I thought it was because it's meant for 1.14 and below versions, which made me quite sad.... But I tried it again, followed all the steps and it turns that it wasnt working cause I made an extremely noob mistake of instead of naming the parts I wanted as "true" in the config file I put them as "active". So it wanst showing up. But after I put them on "true" it suddenly worked. And surprisingly it looked perfect. Im not sure if its suposed to work this good with 1.16 but I just wanted to let u know lul

I tried just the breast with cock combination, but I believe the others should work without issues. Gosh if only we had some kind of more realistic feet it would be a dream come true hahaha

Im not sure if u plan to make an update but Ill ask it anyway. Could u make a smaller size version for the breasts when u do? :3

Again thank u a lot. U just gave me another reason to play 1.16 on Java hehe

6 hours ago, RubyZkarlet said:

Ok I just tested this again and I feel extremely dumb, but also happy as well XD.

I was having issues to make it work on 1.16 and I thought it was because it's meant for 1.14 and below versions, which made me quite sad.... But I tried it again, followed all the steps and it turns that it wasnt working cause I made an extremely noob mistake of instead of naming the parts I wanted as "true" in the config file I put them as "active". So it wanst showing up. But after I put them on "true" it suddenly worked. And surprisingly it looked perfect. Im not sure if its suposed to work this good with 1.16 but I just wanted to let u know lul

I tried just the breast with cock combination, but I believe the others should work without issues. Gosh if only we had some kind of more realistic feet it would be a dream come true hahaha

Im not sure if u plan to make an update but Ill ask it anyway. Could u make a smaller size version for the breasts when u do? :3

Again thank u a lot. U just gave me another reason to play 1.16 on Java hehe

Thanks for giving this a try.

Once I finish up the remake of my resourcepack I will likely start working on this again, and I will likely add in more variants of parts.

I will likely make a more detailed guide for getting this to work in the readme file aswell.

1 hour ago, unknownphantom77 said:

Thanks for giving this a try.

Once I finish up the remake of my resourcepack I will likely start working on this again, and I will likely add in more variants of parts.

I will likely make a more detailed guide for getting this to work in the readme file aswell.

Nice :3

Btw I tried ur other file (The Herm resource pack) on 1.16.3, and tho a few models looked a bit odd on that version (Like the iron golem breasts being a bit offset tho more or less still in the breasts area) pretty much all of them looked fine.

Also what exactly u mean on remaking the resource pack? Are u rebuilding the previous mobs models into new ones? ^^

1 hour ago, RubyZkarlet said:

Nice :3

Btw I tried ur other file (The Herm resource pack) on 1.16.3, and tho a few models looked a bit odd on that version (Like the iron golem breasts being a bit offset tho more or less still in the breasts area) pretty much all of them looked fine.

Also what exactly u mean on remaking the resource pack? Are u rebuilding the previous mobs models into new ones? ^^

Some of the models rely on scaling dont work porperly like the enderdragon, horse, etc, and the older models are kinda noobish compared to my current skill so im remaking the pack and streamlining the way im doing things. The old models will still be available for 1.14 and lower but 1.15 onwards will have the newer remade models. I occasionally put up progress reports for what im doing on the thread for the pack.

11 hours ago, unknownphantom77 said:

Some of the models rely on scaling dont work porperly like the enderdragon, horse, etc, and the older models are kinda noobish compared to my current skill so im remaking the pack and streamlining the way im doing things. The old models will still be available for 1.14 and lower but 1.15 onwards will have the newer remade models. I occasionally put up progress reports for what im doing on the thread for the pack.

U mean you're going to make them like the way u did the drowneds? They really look nice :3 (And by that I mean really pretty and "appealing" that I even considered adopting some as "pets" XD).

Btw do u have like a list or something on which mobs u'll make first after overhauling your previous pack?

On 10/18/2020 at 3:25 PM, RubyZkarlet said:

U mean you're going to make them like the way u did the drowneds? They really look nice :3 (And by that I mean really pretty and "appealing" that I even considered adopting some as "pets" XD).

Btw do u have like a list or something on which mobs u'll make first after overhauling your previous pack?

If you check some of my update posts you will see how im working on overhauling the mobs, and I'm not really going to think about what mobs i'm doing next until after I finish the remake.

• 5 months later...

I really wanna use this but it wont really work for me, and idea i have is maybe you could re model some different armour and make it a resourse pack so then we just put on different armour and get the dicks or breasts? and maybe better armour has a better body part, pls i really wanna use this mod

18 hours ago, galaxyboy542 said:

I really wanna use this but it wont really work for me, and idea i have is maybe you could re model some different armour and make it a resourse pack so then we just put on different armour and get the dicks or breasts? and maybe better armour has a better body part, pls i really wanna use this mod

18 hours ago, galaxyboy542 said:

Also I cant find the advanced settings menu anywhere

Edit: I feel kind of dumb for not seeing your last two messages before replying, but im leaving this up incase anyone else needs specific instructions.

Armor cant be remodeled even with optifine.

The advanced settings can be found in the minecraft launcher. Here is a step by step

1. After opening the minecraft launcher go to the [Installations] tab near the top.

2. Move your mouse over the Optifine installation on click the button with three dots on the right side of it, then click edit

3. Click the [More options] button on the bottom.

4. In the [JVM arguments] text box add "-Dplayer.models.local=true" without the quotation marks without removing anything else.

This is a bit of an unintuitive process to install player models.

I have been considering redoing this project in the Figura mod, although i'm not sure how the devs of the mod would react if I tried that.