• 2 months later...
7 hours ago, dietarysupplement said:

Sorry for asking, but would it be possible to get penis versions for shemale/futa female frames?

Sorry I don't think so. There is certainly a lot to try and I already have a lot to do with the normal variants. You can use s4studio to remove the assignment for male exclusive and see if that helps you.

• 1 month later...
18 hours ago, Niikuri said:

what is the name of the file related to suit open for male on front and hear at the same time ?

I don't really understand your question.

My file names all start with lovebob, then the material, then whether man or woman, type with number name and penis mesh, finally the cas category. Each download also comes with a readme file.

Example: lovebob_latex_m_suit_01_basic_p1_underwear.package

Suits can be with zipper or with codpiece. You can also check out all the info about my stuff on my website as well. Including where to find what in which CAS category, because my clothes are created as modular as possible.

If my answer did not help you, please try to ask the question again, but more precisely.

On 11/25/2022 at 4:41 AM, LoveBob said:

I don't really understand your question.

My file names all start with lovebob, then the material, then whether man or woman, type with number name and penis mesh, finally the cas category. Each download also comes with a readme file.

Example: lovebob_latex_m_suit_01_basic_p1_underwear.package

Suits can be with zipper or with codpiece. You can also check out all the info about my stuff on my website as well. Including where to find what in which CAS category, because my clothes are created as modular as possible.

If my answer did not help you, please try to ask the question again, but more precisely.

i remember saw in your page one who is fullbody for male open zipper but not only for front but on botton too

10 hours ago, Niikuri said:

yes is this exacly one but what file is this one i download all of then but i didn't find that one open version of that link here on LL 

hmmm.... ? sorry but ... did you really download it? If you download the zip you will find the followning files.:

lovebob_latex_m_suit_04_zipper_p0_open_accessories.package

lovebob_latex_m_suit_04_zipper_p1_closed_underwear.package

lovebob_latex_m_suit_04_zipper_p2_closed_underwear.package

lovebob_latex_m_suit_04_zipper_p3_closed_underwear.package

lovebob_latex_m_suit_04_zipper_p4_closed_underwear.package

Which is the open one??? Maybe the file that is named "open"

You find it in game CAS > accessories > tights

The zip file here on LL is the same like on my website with the same files in it. Unfortunately, I cannot help you with the search on your hard drive for the file.

On 12/9/2022 at 4:38 AM, LoveBob said:

hmmm.... ? sorry but ... did you really download it? If you download the zip you will find the followning files.:

lovebob_latex_m_suit_04_zipper_p0_open_accessories.package

lovebob_latex_m_suit_04_zipper_p1_closed_underwear.package

lovebob_latex_m_suit_04_zipper_p2_closed_underwear.package

lovebob_latex_m_suit_04_zipper_p3_closed_underwear.package

lovebob_latex_m_suit_04_zipper_p4_closed_underwear.package

Which is the open one??? Maybe the file that is named "open"

You find it in game CAS > accessories > tights

The zip file here on LL is the same like on my website with the same files in it. Unfortunately, I cannot help you with the search on your hard drive for the file.

what a odd thing i swear i put some of then on my game and didn't show it before but now its showing