Auds Animation Repository

2 hours ago, Vendeter said:

Yes. But I had this problem even without PCEA2, when playing idle animation.

Well  if the idle was interrupted even without PCEA2 i'm guessing you have another mod that interrupts the idle, perhaps something like PC head tracking?

On 8/20/2020 at 6:03 PM, audhol said:

Well  if the idle was interrupted even without PCEA2 i'm guessing you have another mod that interrupts the idle, perhaps something like PC head tracking?

I think no. Perhaps this is the influence of the Play Random Idle and Random Idle Animations mods. Okay, I have a worse problem. Skyrim crashes... without mods.

• 4 weeks later...

I can't seem to get PCEA2 to install properly, I would ask on Fore's nexus but since he is retired he doesn't seem to reply to anyone anymore.

Any guidance you can shine on me? I'm running FNIS XXL since I have a ton of animations, think that might be why it isn't installing correctly? 

When I get into game I get a message across my screen saying "FNIS PCEA2 stopped with ERROR(s): - FNIS PCEA2 not found by FNIS"

I ran FNIS  and there is a notification saying "installing FNIS PCEA2" but it doesn't seem to be installing it I guess.

Also the MCM for FNIS PCEA2 is there but it only says that there was an error with install and doesn't let me access anything.

Any help you can give me would be greatly appreciated, but since this isn't a direct issue with your mod I understand if you can't help me.

I don't see it there, it does say that it is installing it when I run it, it says it very first above everything else.

EDIT: It actually is there, I missed it despite double checking... good thing I triple checked...

reading FNIS_PCEA2 V7.2 ...     ChAnims:558(558)     CTD:12.1%     pOpt:0.0%

7 hours ago, audhol said:

558! what is your total ctd %? theres a fix somewhere for max anims crash, let me see if i can find it.

11395 animations for 51 mods successfully included (character)
ChAnims: 11395  CTD:96.7%  pOpt:16.1%  max: 11781  LC: 25305 (max. 26162)

4973 animations for 18 mods and 45 creatures successfully included.

This is what it looks like...

I have Animations Limit Crash Fix installed because with some mods I go over 100% but I got rid of some last night while trying to figure out this PCEA2 thing.

Crashes aren't really a problem, I'm sure I have a bunch of duplicate animations and stuff that is making it a little wonky but Idk what to do about that without getting rid of some of the animations I want.

yeah doesnt explain your problem.  TBH I dont know, maybe try starting a new game without pcea installed then after leaving the starting cell save quit and install pcea plus run fnis. Ive heard sometimes theres too much trying to start on a new game and things can get corrupted.

2 hours ago, audhol said:

yeah doesnt explain your problem.  TBH I dont know, maybe try starting a new game without pcea installed then after leaving the starting cell save quit and install pcea plus run fnis. Ive heard sometimes theres too much trying to start on a new game and things can get corrupted.

Naw that didn't do it, have you seen Nemesis New Reign? Idk what people's opinion on Nemesis on a whole is, but New Reign is their new PCEA thing, I haven't been able to get Nemesis to work since I guess it doesn't support the animations I have or something? dunno, but I thought maybe if I could get Nemesis to work I might be able to use that instead of FNIS PCEA2.