Stone Heart Studio Clothes?

DeltaD36

So I recently got the Jacket from a similar thread in this section, and it came in this 'rock' with a bunch of other stuff. However, the other stuff doesn't show up when put on.

I'm wondering if there is an actual mod for all the rest of the stuff in it?

I certainly can't find it if so, but if it is an item inside said 'rock' than it should exist somewhere, right?

These items exist... Within the hallowed halls of the 'Stoneheart Studio' alone, wherever that might be.

No, all that stuff seems to never have been shared. Sorry for pulling your leg with that bull above. The items might have been implemented into the esp, but it's just a bunch of dead references without the actual meshes and textures they are referring to. This esp is merely a placeholder for a project that likely has died some time ago, very probably along with the 'studio' that made it.

The only good thing that came out of it is the wonderful jacket/outfit, a mashup featuring a DMRA conversion of a ColdBlood clothing item.

20130306136252745176898.jpg

Yes, it's a damn shame. Like a teaser for great things to come. Makes people wait for them patiently. Forever.

If only the guys were easy to find so one could contact them about the clothes! Other modders could take up any unfinished work and continue the mod. The 'Stoneheart Jacket' is a fine piece of equipment, who knows what else its authors had in store...

There was Bayonetta stuff in there. #_ # And a lot of weapons and other clothing.

Don't many of LoversLab's major members and contributers have connections to Japanese Modders?

If StoneHearts stuff could be found or completed than it would be a big hit! :D

Archived